Segasonic plusSo.... Netflix just announced a new Sonic cartoon let us talk Man i am excited for this and so is the rest of the Sonic community.
Lightbulb 
So the day i posted this Netflix just posted on their Twitter(and took it down) something about a new Sonic cartoon dropping on their service n 2022. I heard SEGA, Wildbrain studio, and Man of Action are creating this project and let me tell you i have not been this excited for some Sonic news in a while. I hope this show is good; just like how Sonic Boom went it is 3D animated so will it look good..... we have no idea. For the most part i have seen one of their shows(Mega Man fully charged which i thought it was fine it was not the best, yet not the worst i have seen.) So let us discuss in the comments and let me know if you are excited as well. Wink Idea Heart
I'm skeptical when I learned that it is going to be in 3D. The only 3D Sonic show was Sonic Boom. I didn't particularly enjoy that show and much prefer the 2D shows.
I haven't watched any of the shows so I don't know what to expect.
I'm looking forward to it as long as the 3D has good art style.
I think that was something Boom lacked. The show looked pretty bland
There is a name for it now. It's called Sonic Prime
(02-01-2021, 12:19 PM)Infinite Wrote: There is a name for it now. It's called Sonic Prime
Yep, heard about it today. I will look forward to much more news about it in the year.  Big Grin
@Segasonic plus me too but sadly we have to wait a whole year! D:
So there is a bit more info besides a name. It will be about Sonic exploring the multiverse and will be a "journey of self-discovery and redemption." I am quite curious about the Multiverse bit. There's one quote, in particular, that's interesting. "We've witnessed first-hand the enduring popularity of this brand from the strong and steady demand for our library of legacy Sonic series." Wildbrain, the studio making this new show, also are responsible for The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, SatAM, and Sonic Underground. Perhaps we will see characters from these other shows?
Multiverse sounds good but hopefully it doesn't mean Movie, Modern, and Classic Sonic are all in the same plot. Pretty cliche at this point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's a quick look at Sonic Prime on Netflix sonicclassicfan90s 2 285 05-09-2022, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Bumblechuck
  Sonic panel at SXSW 2019 announced! CrystalStorm51 3 1,412 02-14-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Lighthead