NeoMetallixWhat's the last movie you watched?
So what is the last movie you watched?

For me, was Disney's Cars because my son loves it. haha It's a pretty good movie too imo.
The last movie I watched was the Sonic OVA
The last movie I watched was Goosebumps 2. It's not as good as the first one, to be honest, but there were a few laughs.
Last House on the Left (2009 Remake) Unrated version. Fairly well made and interesting movie, but very heartbreaking and intense with one scene that was borderline unwatchable.
(10-27-2020, 08:53 AM)Infinite Wrote: The last movie I watched was Goosebumps 2. It's not as good as the first one, to be honest, but there were a few laughs.

I loved the first one. As a kid I was obsessed with Goosebumps. That was at the peak of its popularity.
I was introduced to the book series through the first Goosebumps movie, actually. The first Goosebumps book I owned and read was The Haunted Mask. I have a little collection of Goosebumps books since then.
Total Recall (the original). Mrs had never seen it. Classic.
(12-01-2020, 04:26 AM)gingers Wrote: Total Recall (the original). Mrs had never seen it. Classic.

That's a good one, I love that movie.

Last movie I watched was Toy Story 3 with my son. Smile
Oooh, Toy Story 3 is great! I got my family the complete series of Animaniacs and so far it's hilarious.