DeltahaloDelta's Sprite Zone What it says on the tin!
Wow that's all pretty great work! I personally love sprite art. I certainly understand it taking a long time. Feel free to upload anything you work on to our gallery if you wish. I used to do simple comics using sprites.
(10-24-2020, 08:11 PM)Metallix Wrote: Wow that's all pretty great work! I personally love sprite art. I certainly understand it taking a long time. Feel free to upload anything you work on to our gallery if you wish. I used to do simple comics using sprites.

Aw, awesome. Thanks for contributing, Metallix! Did you have any custom characters perchance?
I did but not in sprite form and I've long since lost the file with the art(which was photocopied official art) but maybe I'll recreate it. I also have a bunch of joke characters.

[Image: 2_22_07_19_2_52_54.png]
(10-26-2020, 05:49 AM)Metallix Wrote: I did but not in sprite form and I've long since lost the file with the art(which was photocopied official art) but maybe I'll recreate it. I also have a bunch of joke characters.

this image is cursed
(10-26-2020, 06:15 AM)PiForUAll Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 05:49 AM)Metallix Wrote: I did but not in sprite form and I've long since lost the file with the art(which was photocopied official art) but maybe I'll recreate it. I also have a bunch of joke characters.

this image is cursed

Even so, it makes a case for Miles Prower with an alternate hairstyle! xD
Wow that is absolutely amazing work. I especially love the Kornen Fleet sprites. They are so detailed they look like they were taken straight out of a major old style video game. Thanks so much for sharing! Smile
@Deltahalo I'm impressed with your sprite making ability. I was never any good at that!
Deltahalo, your sprite work is, as a wise Sith once put it, "Most Impressive" (...you know, Darth Vader. hehe)! Honestly though, I know the work and talent it takes to make good sprite art and consistent sprite sheets that look like natural movement and you seem to have it down impressively well! I remember dabbling with sprite art in the past and thinking I had what it takes to be great, and boy was I ever off kilter! So many kudos to you, captain!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up sonic sprite sheet makers on deviantart? the kmonster 1 1,291 04-07-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Kurisu The Fenrir Wolf