Poll: What's your favorite theme?

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Twin Slash
57.14%
4 57.14%
Shadow Blade
14.29%
1 14.29%
Tails Blast
0%
0 0%
Sandopolis
0%
0 0%
Studiopolis
14.29%
1 14.29%
Angel Island
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NeoMetallixWhat's your favorite theme?
So just wondering, what is your favorite theme on this forum and why?
My favorite used to be Shadow Blade (maybe because it's basically the dark theme of the forums) but now it's Studiopolis. It's one of my favorite levels so I really happy to see it as a theme for Sonic Blast.
Nice! Let me know if you have any suggestions for that theme while it's still being worked on. Smile
Twin Slash, the other ones are too flashy and stuff (except shadow blade)
Shadow Blade has been my go-to theme all these years. (Being that I'm a vampire and default to the darkest themes available on any website for my sensitive eyes, but also because it's a genuinely awesome looking-theme; I love the stars scattered throughout the backdrop.) Although I've just seen Studiopolis for the first time and have to say that it looks spectacular. ❤ Instant second favorite for sure!
Awesome, great feedback! Before I start on my next theme, I was thinking about just polishing up Shadow Blade a little bit with minor changes. Back on Zetaboards we actually had two versions of it and the second version had bullet holes and such. haha
That would be sweeeeeeeeeet
(10-18-2020, 02:27 PM)Metallix Wrote: Awesome, great feedback! Before I start on my next theme, I was thinking about just polishing up Shadow Blade a little bit with minor changes. Back on Zetaboards we actually had two versions of it and the second version had bullet holes and such. haha

Suggestion: A Freedom Fighters Theme or a Tangle & Whisper Theme would be cool.
I love all of the themes, but my personal favorite is Twin Slash. It's nostalgic for me, both because of the Sonic Adventure 2 theming but also because it's the first theme I saw when I encountered this website for the first time, and I was immediately impressed by it so that sticks out in my memory. And while I do love all of the other themes and have taken a look at all of them at some point, Twin Slash just has my favorite color pallete and lighting out of existing themes.

I love dark themes, but Shadow Blade has a bit too much red just for my personal taste. Absolutely makes sense and fits for the subject of the theme though. I also love all the classic Sonic backgrounds, but they're just a bit brighter than what I prefer for general usage.