BairdricHow likely do you think Sonic Mania 2 is? Sonic Mania 2?
How likely do you think Sonic Mania 2 is? I think there's a decent chance for a Mania 2. I would love to see some of Sonic's more obscure stages! Like maybe more Sonic 3 stages, or even some of the 8-bit stages!
Considering how successful the game was, I am positive there is going to be a sequel. I honestly think they won't bring many classic stages like Mania but create new zones like they did with Studiopolis and Press Garden Zone.
I wonder if there's a chance for Sonic Forces 2.
That I am not sure considering how much Forces was slammed compared to Mania. We'll just have to wait and see.
I mean, I've never played Forces, so I wouldn't know if I like it. If they do make a Forces 2, I just want unique stages, no more green hill zone. lol
Sega: Did someone say more Green Hill?!
I think it's likely but maybe not anytime soon. I think the people who worked on it made a new company or something and they're busy working on other things right now.

As far as Green Hill is concerned, I agree! They did bring back a snippet of Angel Island but as far as first levels go I'd love a reimagining of Emerald Hill Zone. We haven't seen that stage remade in any game yet.
(09-23-2020, 07:51 PM)Metallix Wrote: I think it's likely but maybe not anytime soon. I think the people who worked on it made a new company or something and they're busy working on other things right now.

As far as Green Hill is concerned, I agree! They did bring back a snippet of Angel Island but as far as first levels go I'd love a reimagining of Emerald Hill Zone. We haven't seen that stage remade in any game yet.
Yeah, why can't we have angel island back? lol
I honestly think Marble Zone from Sonic 1 is due for a return. That one had terrible level design but I liked the look and music it had. I really wish they could fix that one.
(09-23-2020, 09:18 PM)Infinite Wrote: I honestly think Marble Zone from Sonic 1 is due for a return. That one had terrible level design but I liked the look and music it had. I really wish they could fix that one.

That's what I was just thinking today! Marble zone hasn't been seen in any other game

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Sonic Mania 2 should be handdrawn Alpha_Blue_Squirrel 6 2,556 10-26-2020, 08:44 PM
Last Post: NeoMetallix
  Sonic Mania is a June PS+ title RedFox99 3 1,158 05-31-2019, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Blue Voltage
  Sonic Advance > Sonic Mania? NeoMetallix 4 1,613 03-20-2019, 11:09 AM
Last Post: MadmanRB
  Sonic Mania finaly got Denuvo DRM removed. Wingzzzzy 2 1,170 03-16-2019, 09:35 AM
  Did you double dip on Sonic Mania? RedFox99 13 5,697 08-08-2018, 10:04 AM