InfiniteSticks the Badger Character Thread A thread to discuss Sticks the Badger
I really love Sticks the Badger. She is a majorly underrated character and fits in perfectly with the main Sonic cast. Her character in the Sonic Boom cartoon series was an absolute joy, and it was really fun getting to play as her in the Olympic games as well. Unfortunately I haven't played the Boom games in full yet, but I plan to do so as part of my ongoing goals to play every Sonic game ever, no matter how old, how obscure or how rare its platform.

I'm frustrated by the apparent embargo on Sticks usage by SEGA, as evidenced by Flynn trying to put her in the IDW comics and being denied for the time being. I'm hoping we will see her in the comics at some point, and I would really love to see her in a main-line Sonic game as that hasn't happened yet.

I love her quirky sense of humor and personality traits combined with her good nature and warm heart as evidenced by multiple Sonic Boom episode plotlines. I also really love her friendship with Amy Rose and would love to see both of them play more major roles in future games, and be playable.
I don't recommend Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric if Sticks is what you're after. She is just another boring NPC in the game.

I do have plans on adding her to my little Sonic Forces Rewritten fanfic though.
I LOVE Sticks! Her crazy antics and knack for conspiracies was always really fun and endearing.  I really wish to see her become a mainstay character in the modern Sonic games. It'd be criminal if they just let her die with Sonic Boom. Her lack of appearances even in the mobile games has me worried about her fate. I do still have hope that they have a specific plan for her in the future and we will eventually see her again, but only time will tell.
Stick obviously belongs to Team Rose, just as Cream belongs to Team Rose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sonic.exe Character Thread Infinite 22 2,640 02-17-2022, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  Princess Sally Acron Character Thread Infinite 7 1,069 02-11-2022, 07:47 PM
  Infinite the Jackal Character Thread Infinite 2 1,115 11-27-2021, 01:44 AM
  Amy Rose Character Thread Infinite 3 932 08-11-2021, 08:26 PM
Last Post: AmyFan
  Bark the Polar Bear Character Thread Infinite 2 700 12-29-2020, 10:11 AM