NeoMetallixWhat plugins do you want added?
The todo list is Twitter/Discord login, Twitter BBCode to post tweets, and a shop for the currency system(jewels) for posting. Other than that are there any requests?
Ways to add social social links to profiles of users.
Oh that’s custom profile fields. I added a few but haven’t added all of the ones we used to have. Thanks for the reminder. Spot for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, DeviantArt, Discord. Anything else?
(08-07-2018, 02:37 PM)Metallix Wrote: Oh that’s custom profile fields. I added a few but haven’t added all of the ones we used to have. Thanks for the reminder. Spot for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, DeviantArt, Discord. Anything else?

Is it ok to add steam?
Yeah I’ll add all of the gaming networks too. Hopefully by tonight. It won’t show in posts just profiles.
(08-07-2018, 02:42 PM)Metallix Wrote: Yeah I’ll add all of the gaming networks too. Hopefully by tonight. It won’t show in posts just profiles.

Thats good as i can just make a signiture of mine.
And if you guys can add like the exp bar to the profile too.
You mean like the one that shows in posts?
(08-07-2018, 03:21 PM)Metallix Wrote: You mean like the one that shows in posts?
Yes
I'm not sure I can do that. I can try, but it's a plugin that wasn't created by me. Also I added all of the profile fields for your social accounts. It will show on your profile now. Also got the dropdown list installed when tagging users. @"Wingzzzzy"