NeoMetallixSonic Chaos is getting a 16 bit remake!
Hey everyone! Not long ago we reported Sonic Triple Trouble was getting a fan remake into 16 bit! Now we are pleased to report the same is happening for Sonic Chaos!

https://www.sonichq.net/article/Sonic-Ch...it-Remake/

I was confused for a moment there and thought this was the Triple Trouble remake. I like the look of this one more over all though. Bumping it up to use the standard 16-Bit style is a plus and the new bosses they've created for it are a nice touch. I'm interested in giving this one a go for sure.
I've never played the 8 bit games due to their low quality graphics but I'd love to try this when it's finished. Lets get Tails Adventure in 16bit!
(08-27-2018, 07:20 PM)RedFox99 Wrote: I've never played the 8 bit games due to their low quality graphics but I'd love to try this when it's finished. Lets get Tails Adventure in 16bit!

There are a lot of great games that are 8 bit or even 4 bit, not everything is about graphics you know.
there are loads of games with great graphics but are utter crap.
Great graphics does not always equal a great game.
(09-18-2018, 03:07 PM)MadmanRB Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 07:20 PM)RedFox99 Wrote: I've never played the 8 bit games due to their low quality graphics but I'd love to try this when it's finished. Lets get Tails Adventure in 16bit!

There are a lot of great games that are 8 bit or even 4 bit, not everything is about graphics you know.

I will say in Sonic Chaos' case at least, the gameplay didn't match up to the 16-bit titles. It wasn't fast paced enough for me. This remake on the other hand though is amazing!
(09-18-2018, 03:07 PM)MadmanRB Wrote:

Says the guy who only plays on PC, you realize most people play on PC for the graphics? lol I always thought the 8 bit games were inferior but I thought Triple Trouble matched the quality of the Genesis games.
Actually I like a lot of retro games and the PC is a great way to play retro games via emulators (as long as ROM's keep on circulating despite nintendo)
I am not a PC gamer just because of graphics but because what the PC can do as a platform.
The amount of games i can play thanks to my platform is quite staggering as not only can I play old Sega, Sony, Nintendo and Atari games but more modern titles not to mention the massive log of retro games for the PC as well.

But yes i do have good reasons for using the PC as my platform of choice, first its far easier to upgrade than consoles and thanks to pay to play online i actually save a lot of money in the long run.
Steam sales are also a good thing too as while yes there is a pre owned market on consoles the sales of pre ownesd games dont go to those who make the games (thus is an issue I have with Nintendo removing rom websites especially ones that have loads of retro games you cannot find anymore)
At least with steam sales you know that money goes to the developer not to gamestop.
If these (Sonic Chaos AND Sonic Triple Trouble) are rom hacks, I wouldn't mind downloading them for use on Kega Fusion; This has been long awaited for.
If these (Sonic Chaos AND Sonic Triple Trouble) are rom hacks, I wouldn't mind downloading them for use on Kega Fusion; This has been long awaited for.

These people should try using the genesis roms to recreate the gmaes for emulation or use on real hardware.
I don't think they are rom hacks, I think they are actual Windows games but I'm not really sure. I am pretty sure it won't work on an emulator though.