Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MeowkieThe ask a user topic Getting to know you, getting to know all about you!
In this topic, we use the @ function to ask users questions about themselves, just remember, nothing inflammatory or too personal, also, no dates asks outs, come on guys, lets not be creepy here.

Also, feel free to comment that you don't want to be a part of this and I'll add you to the op as "Users that don't accept questions", nothing shameful about that, as someone with bad anxiety , I can understand why this could be unnerving even with good intent, it's perfectly understandable

So, let me start out with a question for all of you: How was your day today?
My day has been good so far just another start of the week. Weekend goes WAAYYYYYY too fast!

@Meowkie going to get Team Sonic Racing?

[Image: nextlevelsig.png]
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

@Metallix how old are you?
(05-14-2019, 01:03 AM)Meowkie Wrote: no dates asks outs, come on guys, lets not be creepy here.

@Kurisu The Wolf Wanna go out on a date?
I plan to rent it, however, I do not have the funds right now to buy it full sale
(05-14-2019, 10:16 AM)Nozomi The Wolf Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 01:03 AM)Meowkie Wrote: no dates asks outs, come on guys, lets not be creepy here.

@Kurisu The Wolf Wanna go out on a date?

@Nozomi The Wolf Are you buying?
(05-14-2019, 09:06 AM).....NOW LOADING Wrote: @Metallix how old are you?

30. You?

@Meowkie who's your favorite person involved in working on Sonic?

[Image: nextlevelsig.png]
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Appreciation Topic Meowkie 2 350 10-24-2018, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Metallix

Who read this thread?
9 User(s) read this thread:
.....NOW LOADING, Dopey, HollyYoshi, Kitm, Kurisu The Wolf, Meowkie, Metallix, Nozomi The Wolf, Warzak85DF