Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MetallixSHQ Chat Shack
So I've finally seen Endgame and am now free to peruse the internet unabated by spoilers. Not that it stopped me from nailing every plot point in the theatre anyway.

So how's everyone doing?
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Movie of the year, Detective Pikachu?

No.
Wheeeeeeeeee
[Image: 30uuhq.jpg]

Dear Games Workshop.

.... Still waiting!
>have internet problems for like a month
>spend almost every day arguing with ISP about sending a technician to fix it
>"it's not a physical problem"
>finally get technician to come and replace rusty ass wires
>internet is fixed and working for about 3 weeks
>someone totals telephone box outside to the point of no repair

Why does this happen to me T_T
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Well that sucks man. Also the 'Who read this thread?' box is throwing me off.
It's the Universe's way of telling you to spend more time away from the Internet clearly.
I think she means she's confusing it for the old "users reading this thread" box. Makes it seem more active than it really is.

And Detective Pikachu will be the movie of the year if it's the only one I see. (Which it might considering nothing else really interests me. Endgame feels more like an obligation than a desire at this point.)
@Ludi I just watched Infinity War(yeah a year late) and it was good but I just don't find these movies to be near as good as they're hyped up to be. In fact I find them pretty overhyped. Such simple plots and nothing truly novel.

[Image: nextlevelsig.png]
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

I feel like that's more a case of superhero stories being kind of a dead horse trope than the fault of the movies themselves. The novelty just isn't there anymore.

That being said, they definitely put on airs about seeming to be the absolute biggest thing to come out of Hollywood.
Ugh, the whose idea was it to make the Wii's processor so slow?! The wait for the new CTGP update is nigh-on unbearable  Exclamation
Wheeeeeeeeee

Who read this thread?
18 User(s) read this thread:
.....NOW LOADING, Carbuncle, Dopey, DreamSaturn, Ember, Flora85, HollyYoshi, Kitm, Kurisu The Wolf, Lighthead, Ludi, Metallix, Nozomi The Wolf, RedFox99, Renegade Dusk, SCS, Sonic2k, Sonicfan059