Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MetallixFans are working to revive Sonic Runners
Quote:The revival attempt is currently in closed alpha, but it's looking like Sonic Runners may yet get a new lease on life. Given that Runners is easily the most notable Sonic game that's entirely unplayable today, this is great news for Sonic fans should it pan out. Click to get all the details!

So we have a revival of Sonic Runners happening. Anyone play this game before? I honestly did not even know about it at all. lol Check out the article for more details about it. https://www.sonichq.net/article/Fans-are...c-Runners/
[Image: sonichqsig.png]
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Was a fine little time waster but wouldn't really say it was anything more then that.
Still, Hope it will see the light of day for those who liked it.
That's what I figured. All of the mobile games are decent time wasters but nothing I'd say is like amazing. Then again I don't really care for most mobile games anyway.
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Quick update to the project! Looks like it's a-go and won't be shut down by Sega.

Quote:Update(3/29/19): Shortly after this report it looked like Sega was going to shut down this project due to it originally having microtransactions which they obviously don't want others to profit off of. However, thanks to a Sega employee who took notice of the project and brought it up with their superiors, it's been confirmed that the team's efforts are A-OK as long as they include no microtransactions and don't claim to own any assets. The plan is to rework the game to make red rings easier to obtain and to lower the cost of things that cost red rings so there will still be some unlocking and progression but no need to purchase microtransactions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should there be a Sonic Adventure 3? Zamau 5 85 04-21-2019, 06:28 AM
Last Post: STP
  New Sonic 2 assets! Metallix 0 7 04-20-2019, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Metallix
  Is Sonic Unleashed the last game with heart and soul? Metallix 2 45 04-13-2019, 10:51 PM
Last Post: DreamSaturn
Thumbs Up Team Sonic Racing |OT| Metallix 40 3,883 04-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Last Post: RedFox99
  Mario & Sonic At The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games Kurisu The Wolf 2 171 04-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Dr. Eggman
  Sonic story suggestions Meowkie 1 65 04-03-2019, 08:00 AM
  Sonic Advance > Sonic Mania? Metallix 4 178 03-20-2019, 11:09 AM
Last Post: MadmanRB
  Sonic Mania finaly got Denuvo DRM removed. Wingzzzzy 2 111 03-16-2019, 09:35 AM
  Played some Sonic games I haven't tried before Metallix 3 222 02-22-2019, 02:13 PM
  Sonic panel at SXSW 2019 announced! CrystalStorm51 3 226 02-14-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Lighthead