The Flameburst VulpixUnable to change Username
So yeah, Trying to change my username to match Eevee's current one but apparently I don't have the option to do so.
I know where the option is suppose to be because I looked in Eevee's options and he has it.
I tried to change my E-mail account recently I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Hmmm... after some fiddling around, I think changing usernames on a whim is a moderator and admin option. Trying to replicate what you did didn't affect anything and it's the common denominator between Eevee and myself. I can't even edit it manually since it doesn't seem like the plugin's enabled. Best alternative I have is to use the shop. Hopefully that still works. Might need some more points, though.
Wow, That's stupid.
What was wrong with letting me change my name whenever I liked?
Dunno. Best thing to do is ping @"Metallix" and see if he has any other solution.
@"The Perfect Vulpix" It was changed so your name could be changed via the shop but I've changed it so you don't need a ton of points to change it.
I'm assuming it got reset with the backup cos its still 250 points.
Personally I don't see why its not free but anyway.
(11-04-2018, 01:35 PM)The Perfect Vulpix Wrote: I'm assuming it got reset with the backup cos its still 250 points.
Personally I don't see why its not free but anyway.

It must have been reverted. I’m sorry. I had it set to 20 points. That really doesn’t take much to get to.
Still set at 250 btw.
Ah yes, I was busy but now I've set it to what it was before the downtime.