Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Announcement] Updated! Shop/Lottery System
If you haven't noticed, you gain points for posting, creating threads, and a wide variety of other things(click on your currency for details) that increases your overall score. You may now use points to buy items under the new fully integrated shop! Items can be bought, sold(for a reduced price), or gifted to other users. There is a new Lottery system for those feeling lucky. 50 points to buy a ticket and your 50 goes into the lottery pool.

Awards will no longer be purchasable and current awards will be scrapped in favor of a more performance based system. You can even hide content and have people pay to unlock it!

Code:
[hide cost="1" title="Super Secret Content"]
Haha not Really
[/hide]

[hide cost="1" title="Super Secret Content"]
Haha not Really
[/hide]
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Sweet. Bought a ticket for the lottery.
Ooh, sounds exciting!
(08-13-2018, 08:31 AM)Dopey Wrote: Ooh, sounds exciting!

Yeah it's definitely something that I think adds a nice touch to the forum. That said, do you have any suggestions on what to add for items? @Dopey
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

(08-13-2018, 11:21 AM)Metallix Wrote:

Yeah it's definitely something that I think adds a nice touch to the forum. That said, do you have any suggestions on what to add for items? @Dopey

Erm, I guess some stuff from the Chao Garden's Black market? Like Eggs or fruit? Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see any of that stuff when I had a look at the shop earlier so I guess that'd be pretty cool. At some point you could also have some sort of tier system for the lottery, but that's just a suggestion ^_^'
Hey this is pretty cool! Maybe add some Badniks or Flickys from the game as pets?
[Image: ae8def3aebf5738a674c7498414f24b4-full.png]
(08-13-2018, 11:37 AM)Sonicfan059 Wrote: Hey this is pretty cool! Maybe add some Badniks or Flickys from the game as pets?

Yes, yes, and more yes. Couldn't agree more. Include Chao in that list.

if you couldn't already tell i like chao
(08-13-2018, 11:37 AM)Sonicfan059 Wrote: Hey this is pretty cool! Maybe add some Badniks or Flickys from the game as pets?

(08-13-2018, 11:42 AM)Dopey Wrote:

Yes, yes, and more yes. Couldn't agree more. Include Chao in that list.

if you couldn't already tell i like chao

Ha, good idea you two! I've only added Omochao so far but will add more later.

Just looked and this is an awesome upgrade! I love the little chao for pets! Big Grin
Red Fox
[Image: The_Chaos_Emeralds.gif]
[Image: Master_Emerald_by_MysticalTemptress.gif]
(08-13-2018, 11:36 AM)Dopey Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 11:21 AM)Metallix Wrote:

Erm, I guess some stuff from the Chao Garden's Black market? Like Eggs or fruit? Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see any of that stuff when I had a look at the shop earlier so I guess that'd be pretty cool. At some point you could also have some sort of tier system for the lottery, but that's just a suggestion ^_^'

I missed this post somehow but saw you later one. I added Chao and yeah Chao garden stuff like eggs and fruit would be cool. Anything else? Keep the ideas coming!

Edited the first post to show that certain content can be hidden so users have to pay to unlock it. Could be good for RPs maybe? Just thought that was neat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★ Announcement ★  Shop for Awards/Items! Metallix 5 469 08-10-2018, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Metallix