Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Announcement] Shop for Awards/Items!
If you haven't noticed, you gain Jewels for posting, creating threads, and a wide variety of other things(click on your currency for details). You may now use this currency to buy awards/items under the Awards tab.

So far I only have the Master Emerald up there but ideas for filling out this shop would be much appreciated!
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Obvious ideas:
  • Chaos Emeralds (Classic Series)
  • Chaos Emeralds (Modern Series)
All I can think of for now.
I was wondering what that was about. Interesting. Does the program have any limitations as to what you can put up there? Is it just cosmetic stuff, or can you, say, add permissions for users? Would be interesting to experiment with ways to tinker with people's accounts and whatnot. Maybe, like, buying custom titles or changing name colours and whatnot. Assuming that's not already tied to the user ranks, that is. I mean, it was on the old forum, but it would be cool to see people have a name colour of their choosing, I suppose. Honestly the staff only need the specific colours for uniformity and to be easily identifiable, but everyone else could potentially go gung-ho.
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
(08-09-2018, 08:43 PM)Kitm Wrote: I was wondering what that was about. Interesting. Does the program have any limitations as to what you can put up there? Is it just cosmetic stuff, or can you, say, add permissions for users? Would be interesting to experiment with ways to tinker with people's accounts and whatnot. Maybe, like, buying custom titles or changing name colours and whatnot. Assuming that's not already tied to the user ranks, that is. I mean, it was on the old forum, but it would be cool to see people have a name colour of their choosing, I suppose. Honestly the staff only need the specific colours for uniformity and to be easily identifiable, but everyone else could potentially go gung-ho.

Ya know that would be pretty cool but it's all cosmetic. Not all awards will be purchasable, some will be strictly for winning competitions and such. Just added the red ring. It shows up in your profile and clicking on the award shows a list of everyone who has the said award.
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

(08-09-2018, 08:43 PM)ProtoBusterSword Wrote: Obvious ideas:
  • Chaos Emeralds (Classic Series)
  • Chaos Emeralds (Modern Series)
All I can think of for now.

Yeah also adding item boxes from the games maybe? For something a bit less expensive. 

Also maybe character profiles so you can show off who you’re the biggest fan of or something along those lines. Idea
Red Fox
[Image: The_Chaos_Emeralds.gif]
[Image: Master_Emerald_by_MysticalTemptress.gif]
I adjusted the rate at which currency accrues. Everything gives a little bit more to make it more balanced but not to where it’s easy. I’ll add more items to buy within the next week.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★ Announcement ★  Updated! Shop/Lottery System Metallix 11 1,118 08-17-2018, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Dopey