Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doki Doki Literature Club: SEVERANCE (DEV BLOG FOR FANFIC)
10/20/18 UPDATE: I'm going to be starting on writing "Sixth Idea" (Not gonna give y'all the full title yet, cuz spoilers) probably later today or even tomorrow. However, before I do that I would like to know from all of you that have read it your full opinion. I know it's a rough draft so far, and I have been tidying up some parts of it here and there, but I would like to know if you guys have even read it. I don't want to put this on FF.net yet, because....well...it's still unfinished (PLUS....my account is in need of some serious re-branding....) So if you guys/gals/inbetweeners would be so kind, please read it if you haven't and give me kind of a review, if you would (and give me a review if you have!) Proto out!
10/21/18 UPDATE: So....I had too many things to do today to even start on the sixth idea. (But in other news....TEAM TREAT WON IN SPLA2N!) I am going to be working on the sixth idea tomorrow, I promise. I haven't skipped out on you guys/gals/inbetweeners yet!
10/22/18 UPDATE: Ok, gotten started on "Sixth Idea (Natsuki’s Dad giving “Yamato” to his daughter)" JUST NOW. I have to warn you, it's going to be a short idea, and it'll be done tomorrow. Stay tuned! -Proto
10/24/18 UPDATE: FINALLY gotten "Sixth Idea (Natsuki’s Dad giving “Yamato” to his daughter)" done tonight! Stuff kept coming up that prevented me from finishing it yesterday. It happens. Next up is another boss fight! Not telling you who it is though! Stay tuned! -Proto
Hey! Haven't really gotten to check this out fully, but I may be able to help you out with that logo if you wish. I've done my own art covers for my books I published, as well as a logo for a renowned youtuber. Let me know if you need help. I can draw up some ideas and so on.

Other than that, looks awesome!
(10-26-2018, 03:43 AM)JATF Wrote: Hey! Haven't really gotten to check this out fully, but I may be able to help you out with that logo if you wish. I've done my own art covers for my books I published, as well as a logo for a renowned youtuber. Let me know if you need help. I can draw up some ideas and so on.

Other than that, looks awesome!

Heeeeeeeey! *Ohayou Sayori intensifies*

Really? You'd do that for me? That's wonderful! Yeah, I'd totally appreciate that!  Smile Any ideas you can offer up to this project I'll be game for!
12/17/18 UPDATE: Tonda Gossa everyone! So I've been rather quiet over the past month or so, but I assure you, I'm NOT killing the story off. The reason being for my silence is that recently, @JATF had approached me about making an official logo for this fanfiction when it goes up on FF.net. I've been patiently waiting for it. Plus, I've been rather busy with my offline life and Smash Ultimate (more this than the other two things!) I did make some leeway in my recent idea, I just have to finish it. Plus, I've been having more thoughts about this project as a whole. I thank you all for hanging in there with me and I assure you that I will be typing/writing more soon!

-Proto
12/27/18 UPDATE: IT. IS. DONE. "Seventh Idea (Boss Fight: Natsuki’s Father AKA Yakumo)" IS FINALLY DONE!! I tried to make it as action-packed as I could (after all, they are fighting a huge monster of a man-at least that's what "Dadsuki" looks like in my headcanon!) I hope y'all had a nice holiday season and I'll be back with the next idea to this epic fanfiction!
1/7/19 UPDATE: HAPPY NEW YEAR! I have just completed "Eighth Idea (Seg meets Anon)!" I hope you enjoy it. I have also made a bit of a change with the first idea. I had originally labelled that as Seg meeting Anon, but having labelled this most recent idea with that, I decided to re-label the first idea as Anon contacting Seg instead of meeting him. Don't worry, it'll make sense in the final draft!

Next time, we have another boss fight! Then...AN ACTUAL DUNGEON after that! Stay tuned, y'all!

-Proto