Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books on Gaming Franchises
Many game franchises sometimes release books, whether it is art or stories. Even books what tell the lore of a series.

I have a few books on gaming. My favourite is The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia. Which tells the lore of the Zelda series, from the first game up to Skyward Sword. It's a great book if you're a fan or just getting into the Legend of Zelda series.

Two other books I have on gaming, are the Resident Evil Archives volumes 1 and 2. They are good books, if you want to know more about the lore of the series. Although it doesn't go beyond Resident Evil 5.

Does anyone else have books about gaming franchises?
I used to read the Zelda manga when I was a kid (the tie-in books for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask). I remember them being pretty good, except the pacing was funny - things just seemed to whizz by. I might revisit the Majora book at some point, see what I think of it.

My primary school's library also had a few compilation books of different Sonic Archie stories (Sonic the Hedgehog Archive I believe it was called???) Again, remember them being pretty solid but I had no clue what was going on; the characters had been fully established by that point and so the book sort of just expected me to know what was happening.
Wheeeeeeeeee
I have some Sonic books. Two graphic novels of Sonic Boom volumes 1&2. Also Sonic/Mega Man Worlds Collide. They're pretty good stories and Sonic Boom is pretty funny with it fourth wall breaking.

Other books based on video games I have are the three volumes of the Skyrim Library. They're good books what tells the lore of the games. As well as some stories from the in game books you find in The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
I have had some story books about Sonic if that counts. Lol. Almost bought a Danganronpa manga but never did because I have the anime. Lol
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Latest gaming purchase? Sonicfan059 21 1,149 2 hours ago
Last Post: Zamau
  What's your gaming setup? KogaHarine 3 264 01-28-2019, 11:14 PM
Last Post: NanoPhoenix
  Sony Is Emailing A New Console Gaming Survey To “Plan For The Future of PlayStation” Metallix 2 166 01-17-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Metallix
Star Gaming Worlds. Zamau 0 160 12-17-2018, 11:54 AM
  Retro Gaming Zamau 6 488 10-04-2018, 01:39 PM
  What are your favorite gaming YouTubers? Metallix 11 1,096 09-16-2018, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Flora85
  Gaming Lore Zamau 1 220 08-13-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Kitm