7:00 a.m. PT | 10:00 a.m. ET
11:00 p.m. JST
4:00 p.m. CEST | 3:00 p.m. BST
Red Fox
[Image: The_Chaos_Emeralds.gif]
[Image: Master_Emerald_by_MysticalTemptress.gif]
Hoping for Shantae.
Not hoping for Simon Belmont.
Ban reason: Requested ban - see this topic for details: https://sonicblast.org/showthread.php?ti...47#pid2547 (Permanent)
Despicable.

Expecting a bunch of news on what modes we'll see in Ultimate for the most part. Might get a character reveal or two out of it as well. Placing a bet on Issac and Belmont.
All I can think of when it comes to Smash now is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=990sEjW2LeA
Still need to get myself a Switch. The deadlines drawing ever closer, and I'd hate to not be one of the cool kids. Not that it's stopped me before, though.

Looking forward to see what's coming. Although, it does lose a little luster for me on account of the most important piece of information (Lord and Savior Snake returns) already being known.
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Boy I am excited for this
ALL ABOARD THE SMASH HYPE TRAIN!
There
Are
No
Words!
Ban reason: Requested ban - see this topic for details: https://sonicblast.org/showthread.php?ti...47#pid2547 (Permanent)
Sure there are. I'm about to share some with you now:

So, we got a fair bit more than I was expecting with this direct. Five character reveals, a bunch of info on stages, modes, items and music.... it really sounds like we're going for the Ultimate Smash here. Here's the bullet points.

- Simon AND Richter Belmont join the battle. Richter's an echo of Simon.
- Dark Samus and Chrom join as echo fighters. Dark Samus best echo.
- King K. Rool also joins the roster. It's about time.
- Shovel Knight Assist Trophy booooys.
- Game is set to feature about 103 stages total. Includes a new option for morphing stages that switch between two selected ones.
- Over 800 music tracks, 34 of which come from Castlevania. You can also use your Switch as an mp3 player, I guess.

Honestly wasn't expecting five character drops tonight, and Richter came out of nowhere. Pretty good Direct all in all. Did not disappoint.
I'm GLAD I pre-ordered this game! Also, I sort of had this feeling that Castlevania would be getting some representation. I mean, If you look at Project M (for those that don't know, that's a mod that makes Brawl play like Melee) there was a stage simply called Castlevania (I THINK, I sorta forgot I also wanna say Dracula's Castle...) but when I saw that stage, I thought to myself "A Belmont character or even Alucard would be GREAT in Smash.....But that'll never happen!"

Didn't call K.Rool, but I subscribed to somebody who probably did.

Dark Samus is cool. was kind of expecting that or at least an aesthetic change. 

FINALLY, Chrom fans rejoice! He's here and....he's Lucina's echo fighter. 

Also...RIP Luigi. You should've asked E.Gadd to make you a Polter-Whip. Would've made that castle easier for you. 
Or if you...y'know did nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Direct Tomorrow! Kurisu The Wolf 7 162 02-14-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Zamau
  What is your personal GOTY 2018? Metallix 1 150 01-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Zamau
  Game Breaking glitch in Smash .... Sort of. The Everstone Eevee 1 206 12-17-2018, 04:15 PM
Last Post: HollyYoshi
Shocked Final Smash Ultimate Roster revealed The Everstone Eevee 4 242 11-07-2018, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Renegade Dusk
  Smash Bros Ultimate - The Ultimate leak? The Everstone Eevee 1 156 10-24-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Renegade Dusk
  Super Mario Bros Z series. Flora85 4 306 09-22-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Flora85
  Super Nintendo World Theme Park Flora85 4 376 09-15-2018, 09:47 AM
Thumbs Up New Nintendo Direct Announced For Tomorrow The Everstone Eevee 24 1,415 09-15-2018, 08:06 AM