Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MetallixWelcome to the New Hotness!
Hot 
Hello and welcome to our new forum! This is now going to be our new home. In case you did not know, Zetaboards was bought out by Tapatalk and a lot of what made us unique was going to go out the window. A lot of customization was going to be lost and it was a hard call to start over on a more flexible software and lose 12 years of posts or lose what really has been our core identity from the start.

If you're reading this, please reregister! Get a feel for the new forum. Please let me know if there are any topics I should copy/paste over here as well as any suggestions for features or changes.
[Image: sonichqsig.png]
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

I come back after afew months and see this, genuinely shocked but also digging this place. It's pretty rad! Hope to stick around more often now.
Red Fox
[Image: The_Chaos_Emeralds.gif]
[Image: Master_Emerald_by_MysticalTemptress.gif]
Seems alright so far. Layout will take a bit of adjusting to.

What happened to porting our accounts over, though? Weren't we in the process of doing that before the tapatalk switch?
Gotta love that new board smell. Gotta say, I do like the new layout. It's familiar enough to not set off my "change is bad" conniptions, but with enough bells and whistles to make it seem fresh. I assume the change was last minute, since I didn't see a heads-up or anything. Hopefully everyone else sees the tarp over the old shed.
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Quick bugs:
Topic icon (the envelope) for threads you've posted in is unlit when there are new posts and lit when there aren't, the reverse of intended.
Rating other users doesn't seem possible (the rate link is just javascript void).
Game Library link in user profile 404s.
Rank icons seem unfinished beyond the first and last, and rank/level requirements aren't very clear (I'm guessing a page or thread explaining them will be added sometime soon).
(08-06-2018, 12:22 AM)Kitm Wrote: I assume the change was last minute, since I didn't see a heads-up or anything.

There was a topic about it on the old board but the move was very sudden.
I only found a link to this place by going to SonicHQ.
Ban reason: Requested ban - see this topic for details: https://sonicblast.org/showthread.php?ti...47#pid2547 (Permanent)
Slowly adjusting. Was glad to see there's a classic post option for the traditional side-bar but the text does not format particularly well.

As a suggestion: You might want to add a Discord Tag option for those who want to share it. It's the popular choice over Skype nowadays so I'd assume more people have one of those.
(It'd also be really really really great if the logo at the top of the page linked back to the forum index)
(08-06-2018, 02:12 AM)The Forever Eevee Wrote: There was a topic about it on the old board but the move was very sudden.

I do remember seeing that, but I don't recall seeing an actual timeframe or date other than "when the scraper's done". It's nice to have a citation for my suspicions, though. Not that I'm pointing fingers or anything.
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Shocked 
(08-05-2018, 11:51 PM)Ludi Wrote: Seems alright so far. Layout will take a bit of adjusting to.

What happened to porting our accounts over, though? Weren't we in the process of doing that before the tapatalk switch?

Lots of responses! Lol Yeah I was talking to some people and it turns out converting the files to MyBB 1.8.17 isn’t possible without manually changing stuff because the converter is outdated. So I don’t have the know how to do that really. 

(08-06-2018, 12:22 AM)Kitm Wrote: Gotta love that new board smell. Gotta say, I do like the new layout. It's familiar enough to not set off my "change is bad" conniptions, but with enough bells and whistles to make it seem fresh. I assume the change was last minute, since I didn't see a heads-up or anything. Hopefully everyone else sees the tarp over the old shed.

Yeah kinda last minute but everyone knew it was coming. Lol

(08-06-2018, 02:11 AM)Atia Wrote: Quick bugs:
Topic icon (the envelope) for threads you've posted in is unlit when there are new posts and lit when there aren't, the reverse of intended.
Rating other users doesn't seem possible (the rate link is just javascript void).
Game Library link in user profile 404s.
Rank icons seem unfinished beyond the first and last, and rank/level requirements aren't very clear (I'm guessing a page or thread explaining them will be added sometime soon).

Right. Guess I forgot to update the ranks. Haha Game Library was removed for not working properly so I’ll figure how to remove the link. Rating should work. If you rate then refresh it should reflect in their profiles. I’ll look into it. Also linking the index to the logo should be easy enough. 

(08-06-2018, 02:12 AM)The Forever Eevee Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 12:22 AM)Kitm Wrote: I assume the change was last minute, since I didn't see a heads-up or anything.

There was a topic about it on the old board but the move was very sudden.

Really? It’s the same web address as before. www.sonicblast.org
[Image: sonichqsig.png]
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]