Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Metallix[Official Topic] IDW Comics
Here at Sonic HQ we offer a comprehensive list of all of the comics that have released and upcoming releases. 

Check out our Comic page! What upcoming IDW issue are you most interested in? What has been your favorite issue so far?

[Image: nextlevelsig.png]
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

For me idw i wanted to support them in the beginning but with how the state of idw is, i don't want to give them any one of my poor romanian lei
I still need to read the last few issues, but I get the comics digitally via Comixology. I really like what I've read so far, and I think the new characters are cool! It's nice to start fresh, though it's a shame that the Archie comics never really got a conclusion. To be fair, I didn't read them too often and I've only read a few issues... :V
[Image: UlpiYU4.png?1]
I need to read issue 7, but so far I am absolutely loving IDW's take on the series. I hope this one sticks around just as long as Archie's verse did.
I'd love to get into these, but I don't really have any idea of how to go about actually getting to read them. (Probably doesn't help that I'm Aussie)
Any suggestions for where to start?
You could try Comixology. It's a digital comic service, so I don't think it's region locked. This is how I get my comics, you get billed each month when a new issue is released. They're in partnership with Amazon, so you could link your Amazon account if you run into billing issues.
[Image: UlpiYU4.png?1]

Love the new covers!
[Image: ae8def3aebf5738a674c7498414f24b4-full.png]
Looks like Year Two will be pretty exciting for the comics. Anyone up to date with the series so far?

Quote:IDW announced at NYCC that Sonic The Hedgehog #13 will be an extra-length issue to bring readers up to speed leading into their second year of publishing. “Year two is going to be huge for Sonic,” says editor David Mariotte. “We are upping the stakes with more villains, more adventures, and a new threat that’ll loom over the whole 2019 calendar!”

To start, Sonic takes a break after the momentous Battle of Angel Island. When Tails receives a mysterious tip that a friend has disappeared, he and Sonic race off into a brand-new adventure that’ll put them face-to-face and nose-to-nose with some old foes!

https://www.sonichq.net/article/Joe-Hugh...Comic-Info

[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Issue #14 releases tomorrow! Has anyone been keeping up with the new series?

https://www.sonichq.net/comics/idw/sonicthehedgehog/14

Issue 15 came out today, I'm planning on nabbing a copy very soon. Anyone plan on getting it? Has anyone even been keeping up on these?
[Image: ae8def3aebf5738a674c7498414f24b4-full.png]

Who read this thread?
4 User(s) read this thread:
MadmanRB, Metallix, RedFox99, Sonicfan059