TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
Dragon Utopia; Open Advanced/Intermediate Survival RP
Topic Started: May 15 2018, 10:49:48 AM (120 Views)
Hyper DragonFlame
Member Avatar
Overlord
This RP is still open. You can sign up and join using this thread. Dragon Utopia Sign-up Thread

Quote:

This is the story about a few remaining dragons who's attempt, making a living as a group without any form of leadership, rather focusing on equality, all are the same. It's an utopia were everyone share their food, knowledge and opinions, while secrets may be confidential. It's literally paradise, though in true it's their last stronghold/place of existence, as every other of their kin has been hunted for their valuable hides, horns, or farmers who's had their livestock destroyed, avenging on those responsible for doing so, namely the dragons.
So far they've mostly kept for them self, avoiding villages, encampments or other activities which involves humane/anthropoid. And there's new land to be discovered, but ultimately the two-legged races are ever increasing in size, and while majority may be afraid of our kind, there's also a good portion that will do anything in their power to see every last dragon extinguished.

Yet it's about to change as a new village have literally blossomed with activity, making hunting grounds more sparse, as now they have to share, even though these dragons where ultimately here first, but humane creatures often see limits as too where they may settle.
There's word about moving, but even so, how would they avoid being spotted, as their very much wanted as soon one have been spotted.

And so they continue to coexist while doing their best to avoid getting spotted, but sooner or later things may change, and then they will have to fight for their very lives to survive, as well the young who've yet become full size, or the extent of being able to fend for them self.

Flying high above the forest, overlooking the landscape and the potential prey for a delicious meal, including feeding young. So far everything seems normal, there's little but no activity from humane creatures, which is how they've had ever since they settled down in a naturally shaped mountain rig, perfectly suited for their kind. Among the sounds picked up, was birds singing in different altitude and rhythm in their everyday harmony. There was also this distinguishable sound which required the airborne attention.
It continued increases in value, upon closer inspection, he immediately took a turn, as if what he witnessed was enough to cause problem.
Aborting the hunt for now, as he needed to deliver the message to Mist. As in matter of fact, humans had settled due south from their home. Must've happened just recently, as he couldn't remember there'd be humans so close.

Didn't take long to arrive back home, emerging gracefully upon finding his favourite spot on an plateau, near one of few waterfalls nearby. None could say they hadn't fresh water available. Decided to use telepathic speech getting contact with the female dragon if nearby.
"Mist... if you can hear me, it's an emergency, trouble's brewing up nearby."

It's not even that long since their little child was born. Having to move now would be difficult. Of course they wouldn't know their legit purpose setting up camp. Ultimately they could be travelers, yet the amount of voices, the sound from saws, hammers, surely they aren't as lucky.
Online Mini Profile

admin HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
You wish you had hair like this~
Not too far from a roaring waterfall there was another large dragon, a female at that. For the past while, she would take occasional glances at the cloudless sky, awaiting the return of her mate. Next to her a far smaller dragon romped about, eyes sparkling with the sort of curiosity and wonder that can only be possessed by a child.

Mist... if you can hear me, it's an emergency, trouble's brewing up nearby.

At that warning, Mist closed her eyes and sent a message back. "I am here. What is the trouble?"
Offline Mini Profile

Hyper DragonFlame
Member Avatar
Overlord
Well delivered, the male dragon felt her nearby presence.
"Humans.. From the looks of things, their settling down, only a few clicks away, due south. We'd best be wary while out on a hunt, that's why I'm coming home empty handed, as I didn't want to take a risk getting spotted. Then again."
Living on the northern coastline, transitioning with the grand sea mostly. It may not sound critical. Truthfully their oversized animals, intelligent sure, but not transparent exactly. Majority problems could be solved travelling, searching for a new home, but this time, it's new. They have a kid which hasn't yet learned to flight, that'd be still a few months before they could move out. And even if they did, humane creatures are everywhere, this was actually one of the few remote locations they've gathered before settling down. Paradise for their kind, with plentiful of hunting grounds, a fresh lake now rather worringly near the amounts of cititizens.
One solution of course was to go against all standards, rampaging, destroying everything in their path, their fully capable of doing so, combining their strength of water and lightning, as well their ferocious powerful limbs.

So far they've only tried to live sheltered away from any kinds of civilizations, but all they see when their spotted are monsters. They will most likely start hunting, and they won't have the slightest of respect for another one's rights, specially when there's a freaking dragon involved.
Another method of transportation of the small dragon would be the critically acclaimed mouth method. Yet in all honesty, the kid's become at the state, he's to big, even for a young.

"I could hear there's a bunch of them, and the sound effects from their traditional tools, as well I could've sworn before I swayed back, there were trees cut down. Moving would be risky, but I do not like our new neighbor ether, as way to many of our kind has paid the toll due to their dominant existence. We can't exactly go on about tearing their livelihoods down, I was tempted, but then we are no better then they."
An rather sad expression fell down his face, knowing their in for some tough months, but they can't abandon their right to live, nor their sources of food and water.
Online Mini Profile

admin HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
You wish you had hair like this~
Mist took a moment to think about what Whitefang had told her. It was quite a lot to take in, and like her mate, she was unsure how to proceed. In theory, it would be easy to fly to another location, but with their young child a few months short of being able to fly himself, it wouldn't be the most optimal plan for a while. And even when he does learn, there was also the question of whether or not the young dragon would be able to handle what could possibly be a long journey.

Not only that, but where would they even go? They had heard from other dragons traveling through that humans had spread across more of the land than anyone had ever figured they would. It wouldn't be easy to find a new place to live...
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Main Garden · Next Topic »
Add Reply