TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
Hi I知 zharva; Come on in and meet me
Topic Started: Apr 18 2018, 05:16:00 PM (215 Views)
DanPhantom
Member Avatar
Character Select
Hey everyone I知 new here and I am a really big shadow fan you can ask me anything to get to know me more

Name: jaxxon
Species:tiger
Appearance:a 511 tiger weighing 200 pound with black fur and red for his tiger stripes ( his mussel looks like a normal tigers )
Skills:archery
Powers: N/A
Weapons: bow and arrow
Bio: jaxxon was born in mbius woods underneath a great big oak tree that he called home for many years. Jaxxon s parent wasn稚 around much so he had to fend for him self most of the time. He has a hard time trusting people until he get to know them.
Offline Mini Profile

founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
Welcome to the forum!! Hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to check out our Shadow skin.

How did you find us?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Mini Profile

Macho The Chao
Member Avatar
Angel Island Act 2
Hello, hope you like it here. :)
Offline Mini Profile

DanPhantom
Member Avatar
Character Select
Thanks for the welcoming I found yous by searching sonic forums on google and this one popped up

Appearance:a 511 tiger weighing 200 pound with black fur and red for his tiger stripes ( his mussel looks like a normal tigers )
Bio: jaxxon was born in mbius woods underneath a great big oak tree that he called home for many years. Jaxxon s parent wasn稚 around much so he had to fend for him self most of the time. He has a hard time trusting people until he get to know them.
Offline Mini Profile

founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
Zharva
Apr 19 2018, 09:14:14 AM
Thanks for the welcoming I found yous by searching sonic forums on google and this one popped up
Ah good old google. Lol How long have you been a Sonic fan?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Mini Profile

DanPhantom
Member Avatar
Character Select
Yea that good old google he痴 a great find of mine. I was a sonic fan since a young age I grow up in a sonic loving family I知 more of a shadow fan

Offline Mini Profile

Tailsfan235
Member Avatar
Character Select
Welcome to the forum!
Posted Image
Dailymotion Sonic Amino
Offline Mini Profile

DanPhantom
Member Avatar
Character Select
Thanks tails I been having a lot of fun here

Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 1 ϟ Member's Resort ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply