TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
What’s your gaming set up?
Topic Started: Apr 14 2018, 08:06 AM (69 Views)
founder Fearless Echidna Posted Image
Member Avatar
Master Emerald Guardian
Feel free to post pics if you want. I’ll post mine when I get the chance.

For me I have a big TV stand with lots of shelves. On the bottom there are five horizontal pull out cubes full of games with controllers and VR on the verticals cubes to the right. As for the hardware I have a 43” Bravia 4K HDR TV with a 1000w 5.1 surround sound system that supports HD audio hooked up to it. I have a PS2, PS3, PS4 Pro, PSVR, PSTV, and Wii hooked up to the TV with room left for a Switch when I get one.

I used to have a high quality force feedback steering wheel for racing games at one point. I really miss tha, especially for driving in VR. Also used to have a Genesis and Dreamcast. Also wish I never got rid of those.

So what do you have set up for gaming?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

Macho The Chao
Member Avatar
Angel Island Act 2
My setup is a little small and messy.

I have a small shelf, on the top of it have a Wii right next to my TV,
and on the middle shelf I have an my brother's Xbox 360, and a Dreamcast,
and below there is my collection of GameInformer magazines, a Halo Reach collector's edition, and my Wii Zapper

To the right of the shelf, I have a cabinet that holds a PS2, Sega Genesis, and an NES.

And to the left I have a shelf holding a bunch of games, and on top is my collection of Amiibos, a Pokemon Z bracelet, my favorite Skylanders, and a Batman and Superman figure from a plug and play console.

To the right of my couch, (which is really ugly btw) I have a tiny shelf,
on top of it I have all my DS/3DS games,

Right below I have a tiny box that holds a Gameboy Games (all types), a Gameboy Color, my extra VMU's, and a portable Sega Genesis.

And on the middle shelf I have the rest of my Skylanders (I would never be able to display them all :( ) and a set of sonic figures I adore. (I need to takes pictures of them sometime)

and on the bottom I have an assortment of other video game figures which include, my knitted Yoshi Amiibos, (too delicate to put with the rest of them) Zelda figures, Mario figures, and Pokemon figures.

(Edit: forgot to mention the Xbox is not actually mine)
Edited by Macho The Chao, Apr 15 2018, 02:40 PM.
Online Mini Profile

founder Fearless Echidna Posted Image
Member Avatar
Master Emerald Guardian
That sounds nice! Wish I had more gaming figures to show off! Is that portable Genesis a Sega Nomad?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 2 ϟ Video Game Academy ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply