TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
God of War pushes graphics to the next level!
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 06:16:45 PM (183 Views)
founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
All in-game models, nothing touched up or enhanced! Man, I thought Horizon and Uncharted looked good but this totally outdoes it!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

MadmanRB
Member Avatar
Carnival Night Act 2
The real challenge is to see them in movement, that is the real challenge (especially for the ps4 both the Pro and original)
Offline Mini Profile

founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
Right. I guess I should have said character models, however even in motion it looks fantastic. That said we don't have much footage to go off of and nothing of a recent build(aside from photos).

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

MadmanRB
Member Avatar
Carnival Night Act 2
Yeah for me character models mean nothing, its how well the game performs.
If on the Pro I can see it run fairly okay, the pro in terms of hardware isnt that great and i question the amonut of FPS this will run.
If it gets to 30FPS it will be typical for the PS4pro, its hardware dictates its performance.
Thats the biggest con to 4k gaming on a console plus add in high detailed models you will really push the hardware to the limits.
Its going to need loads of optimization, I mean it is a first party title so no worries there.
But how well it will actually perform is yet to be seen, the hardware limitations in the PS4 are quite big compared to even the Xbox one and the PC.
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 2 ϟ Video Game Academy ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply