TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
I'm still here!
Topic Started: Mar 7 2018, 01:33:53 AM (189 Views)
renowned toco
Member Avatar
A terrible mistake.
Wowzas. This place is still alive, huh?

I came to check back up on you guys on a whim, not sure what I would really find. It's nice to see this place is still here and relatively active! I spent a good chunk of my childhood here, and while it's hard for me to stick with places outside of Twitter these days, I'll see if I can invest time into hanging here again! ^^

Granted, I'm not much of a Sonic fan these days <:3c;; But it's still worth checking back up on old friends, maybe making some new ones.

So yeah, this is Twos/Mio/whatever else I was calling myself back then. Tammy or toco will do now, these days. Hello again! It's nice to be back <3
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
Tammy
Mar 7 2018, 01:33:53 AM
Wowzas. This place is still alive, huh?

I came to check back up on you guys on a whim, not sure what I would really find. It's nice to see this place is still here and relatively active! I spent a good chunk of my childhood here, and while it's hard for me to stick with places outside of Twitter these days, I'll see if I can invest time into hanging here again! ^^

Granted, I'm not much of a Sonic fan these days <:3c;; But it's still worth checking back up on old friends, maybe making some new ones.

So yeah, this is Twos/Mio/whatever else I was calling myself back then. Tammy or toco will do now, these days. Hello again! It's nice to be back <3
You should follow us on Twitter! In all seriousness I only use Twitter for networking and sometimes I wish I didn’t. There’s so much toxicity on Twitter that I can do without.

Yeah we’re still here and going! Although this place was pretty desolate in 2015. As you can see the forum AND I have changed names. Lol Anyway welcome!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

renowned toco
Member Avatar
A terrible mistake.
I found your guys' twitter and followed you! It is definitely a hellsite, but it's my hellsite at this point. (and for what it's worth, I'd still take it over tumblr. If y'all wanna talk about toxic,)

Maybe easing back in here will remind me what a decent, well-regulated community is like lmao
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
Tammy
Mar 7 2018, 05:48:51 AM
I found your guys' twitter and followed you! It is definitely a hellsite, but it's my hellsite at this point. (and for what it's worth, I'd still take it over tumblr. If y'all wanna talk about toxic,)

Maybe easing back in here will remind me what a decent, well-regulated community is like lmao
Haha well there are quite a few forums out there that are as toxic as some social media sites. Hope you like all of the changes made here. I added a Studiopolis skin and a Mania themed skin based on our website’s design. The default skin was overhauled too. Got rid of redundant sections of the board and merged with Sonic HQ.

Let me know if you think of any suggestions to make the place more appealing. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 1 ϟ Member's Resort ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply