TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
Sonic Triple Trouble 16 Bit!
Topic Started: Mar 3 2018, 09:24:48 AM (479 Views)
>>>NOW LOADING
Member Avatar
Hydrocity Act 1
Noah Copeland, in collaboration with Overbound Game Studio (the same team of fans responsible for Sonic Time Twisted), asks a question: “What if [Sonic Triple Trouble] became a Genesis/Mega Drive game?”

Looks pretty awesome to me!

Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

Macho The Chao
Member Avatar
Hydrocity Act 1
That looks pretty cool, I look forward to seeing this.
Offline Mini Profile

founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
Triple Troube was probably the best 8 bit game they ever made, I’d love to try this. I hope it doesn’t take a decade like Sonic 2 HD. Lol

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Thief]
Looks alright, though the choice to base the sprites on the Triple Trouble style is odd. I'd think if it was made as an MD game it would have used the Sonic 1 style.
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. Became the Trio Master by default】
Offline Mini Profile

renowned toco
Member Avatar
A terrible mistake.
Oh, I like the 16-bit TT style actually. It calls back to the game it was based off of while still looking fresh and interesting, I think using Sonic 1 sprites instead would look a bit too predictable.

Never played too much of Triple Trouble myself… worth looking into. I'd love to see where this project goes!
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
Ludichaos
Mar 3 2018, 09:31:20 PM
Looks alright, though the choice to base the sprites on the Triple Trouble style is odd. I'd think if it was made as an MD game it would have used the Sonic 1 style.
Well the game came out in 1994. If they made it cross-platform with the Genesis, I would expect it to use Sonic 3 sprites as that's what they were using at the time.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

Ravenfreak
Member Avatar
Sonic and Raven! :3
I think this is great! It's nice seeing the 8-bit games get acknowledged for a change. I still like Sonic Chaos more than Triple Trouble, but this is still cool. :)
RIP Mighty No. 9 Universe 2013-2015
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 1 ϟ Sonic Game Stadium ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply