TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
Hai~; Where Emails Get You
Topic Started: Dec 8 2017, 11:36:09 AM (194 Views)
Spices the Echidna
Member Avatar
Character Select
Posted Image
Icon of Sierra the Hedgehog (my friend's character) and of Aife the Hedgehog (my character) by Dan on DA

Hello~! My name's Alexandra (Alex or Lexie is just fine). I'm actually a really, really, really old member from Sonic Blast! (Either that or I've mixed up forums but oh well o.o)!

I was just a young teen (maybe 13-14?) when I remember first joining this forum. It was my brother and I and we use to be mods of a certain section. I use to go by Jean the Hedgehog if I remember correctly. Either that or any of the following - Karameli, PinkPearlVoice, Bulla, xXNekoXChanXx.... gosh I went through so many user names lol but the point is... I'm back!... Or at least I hope to be active again.

It's really funny because I got this email in my old email account and I happened to see it amongst all the signed up subscription ads and I was like hey! This was really fun back in the day. I remember when the banner was made with like sonic icons. Anyways, now I'm 23 yrs old (ugh I know old af). I'm an artist/designer at heart (I use to draw sonic art, make icons -sometimes still do- if you want to see my old DA page, with the administrators permission I can link it here or in the artists section). I currently go to university studying for a BA of Science in Video Game Development Stimulation & Programming. No I'm not trying to work for SEGA, but if I live in the area, apply & get accepted it's a plus? Lol I honestly rather be an indie developer as I get out.

I work with a lot of HTML , CSS and Javascript, C++, Java and C#. I've used and coded for BYOND, and never touched Python as yet although I was told it's really easy! I would also be considered a Graphics designer as I've made a lot of stuff through Illustrator and Photoshop- including Animations, logos, sigs, banners, buttons etc. I've dabbled in Flash but I hate it since Adobe refuses to update or make it better and it's going down anyways so fml.

Anyways so yeah that's actually a little bit about me but I hope to get to know everyone on the forum! And I appologize if I've ranted on a lil~ lol and once again, Hello! ;]
Edited by Spices the Echidna, Dec 8 2017, 11:53:31 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

renowned RabidChoco
Member Avatar
I used to have pity, now I don't have any
Well, welcome, or welcome back, whichever one we decide is the actual case. Don't be a stranger, now!
Offline Mini Profile

Spices the Echidna
Member Avatar
Character Select
Ah! Thank you! o v o

I really appreciate the warm welcome!
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it. You used to be mods you say? Can't say I remember but it's always good to see a returning face. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Mini Profile

Spices the Echidna
Member Avatar
Character Select
Fearless Echidna
Dec 8 2017, 04:03:55 PM
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it. You used to be mods you say? Can't say I remember but it's always good to see a returning face. :)
I think I have high chances of mixing up the forums. I use to be on a lot of forums in the past lol (and administrated/mod/gm etc). Since I was like 9 lol. That's about 15 years. .. yeah I actually have no confidence in my memory skills whatsoever. XD

But thank you for the warm welcome! and uhh this goes to everyone- don't be a stranger! I don't mind skype/whatever is used nowadays. I also like to rp and I don't mind drawing character requests from time to time. ^_^
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

Hyper DragonFlame
Member Avatar
Overlord
Welcome to the forum Spices the Echidna.
If you ever feel old around here, don't, there's a bunch here who's above 20 and even 30's. He he!
Won't be seeing me as much around most likely, but hey you have a blast around here, and if we do wander in the same direction let's carry on with whatever mindless banter such a thread may hold. ^_^
Online Mini Profile

Spices the Echidna
Member Avatar
Character Select
DragonFlame
Dec 9 2017, 04:07:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Spices the Echidna.
If you ever feel old around here, don't, there's a bunch here who's above 20 and even 30's. He he!
Won't be seeing me as much around most likely, but hey you have a blast around here, and if we do wander in the same direction let's carry on with whatever mindless banter such a thread may hold. ^_^
I think I feel old for liking games like sonic so much still lol but it's all right. I'll blame it on my choice of profession XD

Good to know there's my age group around then! That makes me feel better honestly lol

And sounds good! With whatever life tosses by, I hope to still get a chance to know you! Thanks for the warm welcome and can't wait to hear from you again. ^.^
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Red Devil]
Haha, I was avoiding my old man mode as best I could, but DF brought it up anyway. I'd say you're about the average age around here these days. A fair few of us are oldies who just won't leave while about a third would be younger blood. But age doesn't mean a whole lot when discussing things on a text based forum anyway. There's certainly nothing wrong with continuing to enjoy a series you love, either. There are worse interests to have!

Anyway, that's enough rambling. I'm Ludi, notorious grouch. You'll usually find me lurking around the Chat Cottage but I do occasionally venture out into the game related sections to argue about video games and make the odd cameo in the Shoutbox.

I'm probably not as bad as the bark might suggest, but don't tell anybody.

Welcome back to the stage of history and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find plenty to chat about. Have fun!
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. Became the Trio Master by default】
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 1 ϟ Member's Resort ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply