TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
Sonic Forces Avatar Contest!
Topic Started: Nov 14 2017, 08:16 PM (445 Views)
founder Fearless Echidna Posted Image
Member Avatar
Master Emerald Guardian
Starting November 17th will will open our next competition, running through to December 1st. It will be an Avatar contest from Sonic Forces. Who here can make the absolute best Avatar? Post a picture or a video of your Avatar when it starts to qualify. We will then vote, most votes wins the gold!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

admin The Eevee GamerPosted Image
Member Avatar
Limited to one avatar per entry I assume?
Cos, I got nine ready to go.
Offline Mini Profile

founder Fearless Echidna Posted Image
Member Avatar
Master Emerald Guardian
Ya know what? Letís set it to 1-5 avatars per person.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Online Mini Profile

admin The Eevee GamerPosted Image
Member Avatar
Cool. I'll cherry pick my best ones.
(.... The numbers up to 11 now)
Offline Mini Profile

renowned ProtoBusterSword
Member Avatar
PBS 4 Short (Not to be confused with Public Broadcasting)
Can't wait for this to start! I was the one who suggested to Fearless about this contest topic! Plus, what better day to start this on than on the day that Skyrim releases for the Switch?
Posted ImageNintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5119-0018-3521

Offline Mini Profile

admin HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
You wish you had hair like this~
So, are we actually still doing this, or....?
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Fearless Echidna
Nov 14 2017, 08:16 PM
Starting November 17th will will open our next competition, running through to December 1st. It will be an Avatar contest from Sonic Forces. Who here can make the absolute best Avatar? Post a picture or a video of your Avatar when it starts to qualify. We will then vote, most votes wins the gold!
Um, Hey guys!

So as you know (or as you don't know,) as of late Our Fearless Echidna leader/bossman of this fine forum recently has been feeling under the weather. I had asked him about this Avatar contest, and he asked me to take over for him until he gets better.

So I decided, to compensate for this (and the fact that nobody is paying attention to this, which is weird because this was supposedly the hot topic for this game....) From today (November 30th,) The contest will now run through to January 17. The rules for this are simple!

• Each entrant can submit up to 5 Avatars. No more than 5. Choose carefully.

• Once an entrant submits their Avatar(s), they CANNOT swap them out for a new one(s). Doing so will automatically count as a forfeit.

• Entries fall into two categories: Single AVs and Team AVs, which are one or more AVs submitted by a person.

• Voting will begin the week before the contest ending date (January 17th.)

• Last but not least, the entrant whose Avatar or team of Avatars gets the most votes, wins the contest! Simple as that!

Ok, Now I'll admit I'm not good at coming up with rules on the spot like this. So if you guys have anything to suggest, please run it by me, preferably in PM. Thanks, and may the best "Original The Character DO NOT STEAL!!" Win!

-Proto

[UPDATE 12/26/17] Ok Guys! We officially have our first entrant with Shyna's Character! Here are two lists, one for single entries and one for team entries. These are made for keeping track of entrants, obviously.
Single Entries

Team Entries

Edited by ProtoBusterSword, Dec 26 2017, 01:54 PM.

Offline Mini Profile

Shyna
Member Avatar
Launch Base Act 2
Good thing it is extended. I just got the game today and need time to unlock the customization options.
Be sure to check me out on Deviant Art to see some of my various drawings and artworks. http://hexidextrous.deviantart.com/

Also, I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Go for it, Shyna!

Offline Mini Profile

Shyna
Member Avatar
Launch Base Act 2
Alright, this is as close as I could get.

Here's my entry. A close recreation of my Sonic FC, Ashige, in Sonic Forces. Kinda wish there was a Wispon that could replicate Ashige's Energy/Psychic Powers, but oh well.

The pic of the Sonic Forces one is below.
Posted Image

Also, here's a pic of what Ashige regularly looks like, for comparison. This is as close as I could get, but it still looks a ton like him! What do you think, everyone?

Posted Image
Be sure to check me out on Deviant Art to see some of my various drawings and artworks. http://hexidextrous.deviantart.com/

If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Ok, Shyna, You're entered! Congrats!

Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
UPDATE 1/10/18: We SHOULD be judging these entrants today, BUUUUT.....THERE'S. ONLY. ONE. ENTRANT.

I hereby give SHYNA the victory of this contest with his recreation of his FC Ashige!!
(http://sonicblast.org/single/?p=11018300&t=9019917)

Offline Mini Profile

Shyna
Member Avatar
Launch Base Act 2
Wow, I win! THIS IS AWESOME!

Thank you all. I'm glad you liked mine.

On the other hand, not as satisfying of a victory if I was the only entrant.

Thank you.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Yeah. I thought that this would EASILY be the most participated-in contest. I guess not....
Welp, congrats on your victory again and also sorry that you were the only entrant.

Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 1 ϟ HQ Arena ☠ ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply