TwitterTwitterYouTube
Add Reply
Resident Evil
Topic Started: Sep 24 2017, 07:44 AM (164 Views)
renowned Zamau
Member Avatar
Lava Reef Act 1
Resident Evil is a great series, although it has a few games what aren't very good, as it moved away from the horror to more action in 5 and 6. But I do sort of like Resident Evil 5. Anyway what is your favourite Resident Evil game or games of the series?
I will say what mine is in the next post.
Offline Mini Profile

founder Fearless Echidna Posted Image
Member Avatar
Master Emerald Guardian
I loved the series since the first on PS1. This is a hard decision. My top 3 are Code Veronica, REmake(the remastered version on new consoles), and RE4. I am leaning towards the Remake of the first as my favorite.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Mini Profile

renowned Zamau
Member Avatar
Lava Reef Act 1
Resident Evil Remake is my favourite in the series. I liked the atmosphere along with the music in some of the areas in the mansion. It had the zombies where if you kill them, they come back after a while, as crimson head zombies. I also liked the puzzles in the game too as well as the story. The remake improved a lot over the original, with the new enemies, puzzles and areas too.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Master Emerald Guardian
Zamau
Sep 24 2017, 12:23 PM
Resident Evil Remake is my favourite in the series. I liked the atmosphere along with the music in some of the areas in the mansion. It had the zombies where if you kill them, they come back after a while, as crimson head zombies. I also liked the puzzles in the game too as well as the story. The remake improved a lot over the original, with the new enemies, puzzles and areas too.
The thing I miss about the Remake is the really cheesy live action intro. Haha

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Mini Profile

renowned Zamau
Member Avatar
Lava Reef Act 1
Another one of the game's from the series I like is Resident Evil Zero. I also think it's underrated too, because it doesn't seem to get mentioned as one of good games in the series like RE Remake, 2, 3 and 4. I like the story to RE Zero, but I don't think it's the best. It did change some things to the series like it retold how the T Virus was created and although the game it had no item boxes, you could drop items if you didn't need them.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Master Emerald Guardian
Zamau
Sep 25 2017, 08:34 AM
Another one of the game's from the series I like is Resident Evil Zero. I also think it's underrated too, because it doesn't seem to get mentioned as one of good games in the series like RE Remake, 2, 3 and 4. I like the story to RE Zero, but I don't think it's the best. It did change some things to the series like it retold how the T Virus was created and although the game it had no item boxes, you could drop items if you didn't need them.
I have Zero but haven't played too far into it. It's gorgeous, the HD remaster. Have you played VII? I still need to play that, preferably in VR.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Mini Profile

renowned Zamau
Member Avatar
Lava Reef Act 1
I have played Resident Evil VII and there were bits that scared me. I haven't played it in VR, but the game is still good even if you play it without VR.
Offline Mini Profile

admin HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
You wish you had hair like this~
I'm not terribly familiar with the whole lore of the series, though I've looked up enough to at the very least understand the basics. And I've only played RE4 - just the year to be more specific. I must say though - damn, all these years, I had been missing out. Game's absolutely fantastic. Easily in my top 3 favorite games of all time right now.
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Zamau
Member Avatar
Lava Reef Act 1
Resident Evil 4 is different from Zero, 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica and the two outbreak games. The gameplay was different and you were fighting infected villages instead of Zombies. But it is still a great game in the series. I'm glad it was rereleased on PS4 along with 5 and 6. And there is the Origins Collection too which has RE Zero and RE Remake. Resident 5 I think is a good game, but not one of the best though.
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ⌜★ Act II Video Game Academy ⌟ · Next Topic »
Add Reply