TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
★SHQ★ Chat Cottage; General chit chat
Topic Started: Aug 10 2017, 04:58:10 PM (33,186 Views)
Macho The Chao
Member Avatar
Hydrocity Act 1
We need a court!
So we can all play tennis.
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Kitm
Member Avatar
[Kasha, Farmhand]
I move that we table this discussion.

because the floor is absolutely filthy
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Red Devil]
Motion sustained.

Because I can't stop this thing heeeeelp!
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. Became the Trio Master by default】
Offline Mini Profile

admin HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
You wish you had hair like this~
*stops whatever Ludi is one* That better?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Red Devil]
Aw man my bit.

In other news: BBTAG beta was super fun and I'm keen as beans to get it now.
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. Became the Trio Master by default】
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Your what? What 'bit' are you talking about?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Red Devil]
Get your mind out of the gutter.

Bit as in comedy bit, obviously.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Just being around you guys has placed my mind so far into the gutter it'll take a few eons to get it out.

Also, guess who nearly received a severe burn injury at work because her co-workers completely ignored her cries for help?! *points at herself* This bitch.
Offline Mini Profile

Macho The Chao
Member Avatar
Hydrocity Act 1
@HollyYoshi

That's horrible!
I hope you're in a prosperous enough position to sue for medical charges.

Edit:
I missed the nearly part, I'm glad that you didn't get injured.
It's still terrible that none of your coworkers helped you, at least one of them had to have heard you.
Edited by Macho The Chao, May 19 2018, 12:48:06 PM.
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Kitm
Member Avatar
[Kasha, Farmhand]
Thankfully it was only nearly. There's at least one silver lining.
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Red Devil]
Eesh, close call. Glad to hear you're ultimately alright though. If not annoyed by your coworkers being-

"Chaos no."

... when did you come from? Nobody calls me that any more. And I was just going to say terrible people jeez.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
You know, I greatly appreciate that you guys care, especially after neither of the co-workers have so much as apologized, even after the managers talked to them. I'm already having problems with one of them, who thinks I'm a total idiot and don't know what's right in front of me.
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Kitm
Member Avatar
[Kasha, Farmhand]
Hey, you know we'd never want anything bad to happen to you. :3

Apropos of nothing, played some SpeedRunners today with friends. Great fun, and it looks awesome on the new TV.

Also, happy birthday to me~
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Red Devil]
You're one hundred and three? But seriously happy birthday, man.

SpeedRunners is oodles of fun and I seriously need to pick it up sometime maybe.
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Kitm
Member Avatar
[Kasha, Farmhand]
Yeah, most fun I've had with an indie in a while. Once we unlocked Super SpeedRunners was when it hit the apex, though; the chaos it creates is awesome.
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 1 ϟ Chatter Central ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply