TwitterTwitterYouTube

Add Reply
★SHQ★ Chat Cottage; General chit chat
Topic Started: Aug 10 2017, 04:58:10 PM (31,746 Views)
founder Metallix Posted Image
Member Avatar
Metallic Madness
So this is the general chitchat thread for small talk that doesn't need its own topic.

Guess I accidentally deleted the old topic... My phone must have opened up in my pocket.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Mini Profile

admin HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
You wish you had hair like this~
Well, guess we've got to rebuild.

Who wants to be in charge of the basement?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Aegis Driver
You destroyed it... You destroyed it all... Damn you... Damn you all to heck... *falls to knees, weeps dramatically then stops and pulls out a box of blueprints and a hard hat* Well this place ain't gonna rebuild itself... So many resources wasted but at least I can do that redesign I was planning on doing later. *starts working on a new multistory basement*
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Offline Mini Profile

Renegade Dusk
Member Avatar
=King of Inventors=
I stop paying attention for a couple of days and the Shack is rebooted? Welp, guess it's time to get to work.

*puts on a hard hat and heads off to the basement*

Offline Mini Profile

renowned Kitm
Member Avatar
[Kasha, Farmhand]
So is this a soft reboot? Are we acknowledging continuity or starting from scratch? Was Akira Toriyama not satisfied with our ending or something?
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned RabidChoco
Member Avatar
I used to have pity, now I don't have any
What?
What?

-looks to fireplace with all the notes from the previous incarnations burning-

I was cold, okay?
Offline Mini Profile

Renegade Dusk
Member Avatar
=King of Inventors=
I like to think that the previous incarnations of the Shack are still in continuity with this one, but the exact canonicity of some of the events are being given the Broad Strokes treatment.

Offline Mini Profile

renowned Kitm
Member Avatar
[Kasha, Farmhand]
I can live with that. So what degree of medium awareness do we have? Are we aware of canon to any degree?

"Given how often you break the fourth wall, including you doing it right now, I'd say a fair amount."
Could anyone who had never seen stars possibly imagine what infinity is, when, most likely,
The very concept of infinity first appeared among humans inspired, once upon a time, by the nocturnal vault of the heavens?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Red Devil]
I have no idea what you're all talking about. The Shack has been here in this state as long as I can remember. Did you all collectively bump your heads?
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. Became the Trio Master by default】
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Kitm
Member Avatar
[Kasha, Farmhand]
I guess Ludi's going to be the "Audience? What Audience?" guy this go around. Someone's got to be, I guess.
Offline Mini Profile

admin The Eevee GamerPosted Image
Member Avatar
HollyYoshi
Aug 10 2017, 06:31:19 PM
I know of a certain six tailed vulpine that has probably already called dibs on that.
Offline Mini Profile

Renegade Dusk
Member Avatar
=King of Inventors=
Finally got around to fixing my -Atk Ike. Thank you, Herofest.

Offline Mini Profile

renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Aegis Driver
Eevee of the Everstone
Aug 11 2017, 03:00:44 AM
HollyYoshi
Aug 10 2017, 06:31:19 PM
I know of a certain six tailed vulpine that has probably already called dibs on that.
*Pops head out of the new hatch that leads to the basement* Well she's a bit too late on that then. I already spent the night working on it and even made multiple branching pathways so everyone has their own section. I claimed the lowest floor though for my personal reasons. Also be wary of the floor above that cause I think I heard some creatures roaming around. Must have gotten through the portal generator though they sounded harmless.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Offline Mini Profile

admin HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
You wish you had hair like this~
Hey wait a sec. Since we are rebooting, does that mean Koga isn't a ghost anymore?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Red Devil]
Well considering that Koga has never been a ghost, yeah. Seriously, y'all are saying some kooky things today.
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. Became the Trio Master by default】
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ★ Act 1 ϟ Chatter Central ★ · Next Topic »
Add Reply