~Welcome to the Sonic Blast Community Forum~
Hello Sonic fans! Since we opened in 2006 our aspiration has been to offer the most authentic Sonic-themed community on the web for Sonic enthusiasts new and old. We do our best to provide unique features, unique Sonic-themed designs, and offer compelling topics of discussion with people you can call family. Our community is full of friendly people who love to help out. We would be honored if you decided to join our forum. Being a part of our community is easy, quick, and absolutely free.

[Click here to register your free citizenship!]
If you're already a citizen please log in to chat in our kingdom and access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The New Time Eater Boss Theme
Topic Started: Feb 14 2017, 07:00 PM (93 Views)
Transcended Blaze
Member Avatar
Start Menu
Edit: I did a reupload of all these videos since people have been telling me that they all sound like noise.

These are all songs I reversed and added audio effects to in order to give them the vibe of another dimension. I reversed the songs because the forward version might mislead you away from that whole dimensional vibe I was going for. If you were to hear the lyrics in the forward version of the songs, then that might mislead you. The lyrics also convey a human personality and I wanted to get rid of that human personality.

I will make this one final last post here. I have reuploaded all of my videos since people were complaining that they all sounded like nothing but noise. I think it was the delay (echo) effect I applied to the songs that made them sound like nothing but noise. So I removed that audio effect. Therefore, the songs should be clear to you and others here now. Go ahead and listen to them when you get the time again.
Edited by Transcended Blaze, Feb 15 2017, 10:14 AM.
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · -=Act III=- Artist's Showcase Yard · Next Topic »
Add Reply