~Welcome to the Sonic Blast Community Forum~
Hello Sonic fans! Since we opened in 2006 our aspiration has been to offer the most authentic Sonic-themed community on the web for Sonic enthusiasts new and old. We do our best to provide unique features, unique Sonic-themed designs, and offer compelling topics of discussion with people you can call family. Our community is full of friendly people who love to help out. We would be honored if you decided to join our forum. Being a part of our community is easy, quick, and absolutely free.

[Click here to register your free citizenship!]
If you're already a citizen please log in to chat in our kingdom and access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello.
Topic Started: Feb 1 2017, 01:00 PM (103 Views)
SonicTeam765
Member Avatar
Start Menu
Hi. Just joined because why not. How you're doing?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Taddle Fantasy]
Sounds like a good reason to me. Welcome to the ruins of our once great civilization. Doing well enough myself.

Also Sonic '06 is an interesting choice of favourite game. What made you pick that?

But yeah, enjoy your stay. You'll find most of us hanging around in Shackside Cottage, but there's some people participating in the RP sections if that's your thing too. And of course feel free to talk about the upcoming games as well.
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. The last remaining member】
Posted Image
Online Mini Profile

renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Drifter
Well it probably won't get back to the glory days anytime soon Ludi since we only have so many members at the moment. But it's slowly getting better. ^_^

Welcome new dude. Enjoy your stay and join us in the Shackside Cottage from time to time. It's a bit wacky but it's the best place for conversations of the longer sort that don't necessarily have to be in any other part of the forum.

You'll see me around here and there. Mainly in the RP section of late but I venture out when I feel the need so I'm sure we'll chat if you stick around.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Offline Mini Profile

SonicTeam765
Member Avatar
Start Menu
Ludichaos
Feb 2 2017, 01:21 AM
Sounds like a good reason to me. Welcome to the ruins of our once great civilization. Doing well enough myself.

Also Sonic '06 is an interesting choice of favourite game. What made you pick that?

But yeah, enjoy your stay. You'll find most of us hanging around in Shackside Cottage, but there's some people participating in the RP sections if that's your thing too. And of course feel free to talk about the upcoming games as well.
Well, tbh, both Adventure 2 and 06 are my #1 Sonic games, but decided to choose 06.
Offline Mini Profile

Path Light
Member Avatar
Character Select
Hello SonicTeam765!
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe
Offline Mini Profile

majesty HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
Screwing the rules, one duel at a time
Hello and welcome to =SB=! I'm HollyYoshi, one of the admins here. Hope you enjoy yourself on our forums!
Offline Mini Profile

Dopey
Member Avatar
Angel Island Act 2
Hey there, I'm Dopey. Nice to meet you, and all that. What the heck is Shackside Cottage?
I'm only hoping you enjoy '06 ironically XD
Edited by Dopey, Feb 15 2017, 05:39 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

Komerl_17
No Avatar
Start Menu
Sup, everyone I'm new here so I hope to make friends with all of you!
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · -=Act II=- Greetings Resort · Next Topic »
Add Reply