~Welcome to the Sonic Blast Community Forum~
Hello Sonic fans! Since we opened in 2006 our aspiration has been to offer the most authentic Sonic-themed community on the web for Sonic enthusiasts new and old. We do our best to provide unique features, unique Sonic-themed designs, and offer compelling topics of discussion with people you can call family. Our community is full of friendly people who love to help out. We would be honored if you decided to join our forum. Being a part of our community is easy, quick, and absolutely free.

[Click here to register your free citizenship!]
If you're already a citizen please log in to chat in our kingdom and access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
SonAmy; Me and Proto
Topic Started: Dec 17 2016, 08:35 PM (1,669 Views)
Draw4Life
Member Avatar
Marble Garden Act 1
Ok, here we go! So, how would you like to get started?
Offline Mini Profile

renowned ProtoBusterSword
Member Avatar
Just call me Proto..or Aaron. Or Chompman. Just don't call me late for dinner, yeah?
Hmmm...this I haven't planned for, TBH.
You have any plans?
Posted Image

Typical Run-of-the-mill gamer, semi-nerd, Calumet College of St. Joseph Graduate, average Tweeter and student of Nerdcore music.
Also a fan and listener of RadioSEGA.

Everything you need to know about me....right in here!!!
Offline Mini Profile

Draw4Life
Member Avatar
Marble Garden Act 1
Well, I'd like them to already be close friends so Sonic isn't running from Amy all the time. Maybe go from friends to Boyfriend/Girlfriend and then just strengthen and deepen their relationship as time goes on.
We could start by Amy going to visit Sonic's place, or the other way around.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Just call me Proto..or Aaron. Or Chompman. Just don't call me late for dinner, yeah?
Ok then! sounds like a plan!
"I can't believe I'm doing this," Sonic thought to himself as he walked from his house in Emerald Town to Amy Rose's apartment in Central City. He was understandably nervous, He hadn't spoke to Amy ever since Emerl "died". He was so attached to the Gizoid that over time, he began to feel like a father to the 'bot. In secret, he actually liked when Emerl called Amy "Mom." it was cute, to be honest.

He was so much in thought about that, that he didn't realize that he was already inside the complex, and almost at Amy's apartment number.

(in case you haven't npticed, I love Sonic Battle. I think that the world of that game would suit this RP better than any world can :) )
Edited by ProtoBusterSword, Dec 18 2016, 10:47 AM.
Posted Image

Typical Run-of-the-mill gamer, semi-nerd, Calumet College of St. Joseph Graduate, average Tweeter and student of Nerdcore music.

Offline Mini Profile

Draw4Life
Member Avatar
Marble Garden Act 1
Amy: "Its been so long since I've seen Sonic... I wonder where he disappeared to this time." She quietly whispered to her self. She hadn't seen her hero in what seemed like centuries, but she knew he'd come back.... eventually. She just had to be patient. Thoughts of Sonic filled her mind as she was making chili dogs for her lunch.

((Sounds good to me!))
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Sonic slowly formed a fist with his right gloved hand, ready to knock on the door. He did so, albeit slowly, a speed that he wasn't accustomed to in any way.
Posted Image

Offline Mini Profile

Draw4Life
Member Avatar
Marble Garden Act 1
Amy gently stirs the chili when she hears a slow knock at her door. "Who could that be?" She takes her apron off and walks towards the door.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Sonic's heart was gently pounding. He was going to do this. There was no turning back now. No more running, no more ditching. He was going to be there for Amy.
Posted Image

Offline Mini Profile

Draw4Life
Member Avatar
Marble Garden Act 1
She unlocks the door and opens it. Her eyes light up when she sees her blue hero standing before her. "Sonic?!" *lunges forward and hugs him tightly* "I was so worried about you! Where have you been?!"
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Sonic gasped when he felt his number one fan hug him that tightly, although he knew that she was worried about him. "I've been around," he answered softly. He really didn't feel like talking about Emerl, and how he was taking his death hard.
Posted Image

Offline Mini Profile

Draw4Life
Member Avatar
Marble Garden Act 1
"You need to stop scaring me like that! I was worried that... that I may never see you again." Releases him from her tight hug and takes a step back, blushing lightly.
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
Sonic was worried too. "I know Ames. I'm sorry." He then hung his head. "I should've told you where i was going, and why i was going. Ames, I miss him! I took him for granted! And now he's gone!" He felt inner rage boiling inside him.
Posted Image

Offline Mini Profile

Draw4Life
Member Avatar
Marble Garden Act 1
She listens quietly. Her heart nearly skips a beat when he calls her 'Ames'. She smiles with a caring glimmer in her eye. Puts her hand under his chin and lifts his head as to look into his eyes. "I miss him to Sonic. I really do. You still have memories of him, and the Chaos Emeralds that powered him." She puts her hand on his shoulder and slightly tilts her head to the side. "You can't beat yourself down for something that isn't your fault."
Offline Mini Profile

Member Avatar
What Amy saw in his eyes were tears.
He couldn't believe it either. He, Sonic the Hedgehog, Hero of Justice, The Fastest Thing Alive, was crying. "I kn-know Ames..." He then did something that he vowed to never do.

He hugged Amy back. He hugged her tightly, as though their roles had been reversed. "Amy.." he whispered, "what do we do now?"
Posted Image

Offline Mini Profile

Draw4Life
Member Avatar
Marble Garden Act 1
Amy uses her thumb to wipe away one of Sonic's stray tears. Is stiff for a moment as Sonic's tight hug surprises her. Finally, her hero was giving her the long awaited hug she had always wanted.

"I... well... I don't really know Sonic." She hugs him back and sighs. As much as she wanted a close and loving relationship with Sonic, she felt in her heart that he would never accept her on that level. "You were a great foster father to him... but it's time to move on."
Offline Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Private Garden · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: