~Welcome to the Sonic Blast Community Forum~
Hello Sonic fans! Since we opened in 2006 our aspiration has been to offer the most authentic Sonic-themed community on the web for Sonic enthusiasts new and old. We do our best to provide unique features, unique Sonic-themed designs, and offer compelling topics of discussion with people you can call family. Our community is full of friendly people who love to help out. We would be honored if you decided to join our forum. Being a part of our community is easy, quick, and absolutely free.

[Click here to register your free citizenship!]
If you're already a citizen please log in to chat in our kingdom and access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 3
The Myth Reborn Sequel; Me, Tux, Ellis and Dio
Topic Started: Oct 18 2016, 09:27 AM (712 Views)
Lord DragonFlame
Member Avatar


Breckenridge Colorado

It's been eighteen months since both human/born-a-new dragon, fought for their will to live on, after living most of their lives serving an vicious and ruthless leader known as Shayim.
Yet such frivolities are unheard of, as time it self propelled it self forward, allowing their new forms to grow at an incredible speed.
Yet what seemed like a dream come true, it also meant earth it self aged at an incredible pace, enough to make a cataclysm to the East, while the Western side worried them self of what the world would become.

After all, the whole mystery around this innocent act, didn't affect the people, but everything around them, as if mother earth was dying at an unbelievable rate.
Hellish minions rising from enormous holes in Asia, seeking out whatever resistance earth it self could muster, before slaughtering them one by one.

Something, or rather someone was the cause of this.
Heroes in some eyes, villains in others. Defenders/adventurers who had all this time endured, fought for the very existence of these humans, back then embracing their dragon forms, until even they must've realized there was no turning back.

One fell in the heat of battle, while the other retreated, having the audacity saying his farewell before sacrificing him self, to save humanity.

Reminiscing about their fallen comrades, they each went their own ways.
What they didn't know, was that it may have repaired what damage have been caused, it hadn't completely restored time it self.
In fact, it may very well have been a temporary fluke, as time it self couldn't venture back to it's original state, and thus, whatever people may think about mother it self, mending her own wounds as time passed, they may very well witness the conclusion what back then, seemed like the end of days.

It wasn't until one morning that one unfortunate incident broke loose in, what appeared being an unfortunate old man's backyard.
Professionals had no real conclusion why a great black hole had been created, as the ground it self, when established had received approval of the soil being in brilliant condition for constructions.
Media hadn't taken this out to the people, as to avoid panic, yet as only a few days by an increasing amount, more black holes started appearing, they knew it was inevitable.

Earth it self was literally crumbling, and it may very well disintegrate in a matter of a few weeks if they can't find the source behind this.
Could it be that whatever had created those two into this world, wasn't the main cause behind it all. No one could tell, but it's clear there's little time before an instigating conclusion comes to an end, if nothing is done about this.
If it's even amendable that is.

Question is, what should they do?
Without enough technology, there's no way they could travel back in time, repairing what's been made. Unless there's a way to restate what may have originally caused this.

Volunteers are now asked to come forth.
Yet these aren't normal circumstances, as the government aren't exactly looking for simple minded adventurers. No this would be proper heroes as they were called back in the days.
Edited by DragonFlame, Oct 18 2016, 10:31 AM.
Working on banner, but if your looking to have some time off. Come, visit my channel on youtube.
Warzak85DF's Let's Play corner
Offline Mini Profile
 
valiant Tux
Member Avatar
Donning the Outfit
(Allow me to make the first post; mind you, am rusty, so beware my low-tier writing, haha. )

"Arc. Are you with me, pupil?"

The alligator blinked before viewing his mentor, a staggering seven-foot-tall rhinoceros, clothed in The Order's majestic robes; the two stood in the Grand Hall of the cathedral, a spherical room adorned with few stained-glassed windows, large windows, stone walls and a marbled floor, as well as a brilliant painting at the ceiling, depicting conquests over the greater evil. The reptile grunted and gave him his full attention. "I am."

"Good. I have called you here to discuss a potential assignment to you." The rhino folded his arms and stared out of one of the stain-glassed windows. "This mission will be perilous."

"As is the duty of a Crusader." Arc pressed his left arm against his chest and bowed his head slightly.

The rhino turned to see him and nodded. "Somewhere, a land is in peril; black holes have begun to engulf and swallows regions, even as we speak. We fear they may grow to gargantuan proportions, enough to even breach here."

The alligator was taken aback by the comment. "Enough? To even consume our home?"

"If it has consumed other homes, and left unchecked, ours, as well as many others, will be next." The mentor sighed to this and gave his pupil a stern look. "I would like for you to investigate the cause of this; no matter how over-the-top the situation is, there is always -someone- behind chaos."

"I will gladly accept the challenge; no unholy matter will reach here, and nowhere else; you have my word." The reptile cracked his right hand's knuckles, forcing a small chuckle from the rhino.

"I am glad to place my trust upon you, Arc."

The alligator relaxed his body and stance. "Where is the threat located at?"

"Earth. You will go to the region of Breckenridge, Colorado." The mentor bowed his head before raising it up to look at his pupil. "If you are ready now, I will lead you to the portal for transport."

"My axe is all that I carry." Arc was positive that he needed nothing else for the journey.

"Very well. Know this, be careful on how you utilize your earthen magic, for the very land itself crumbles; you do not want to speed up its process." The mentor lead his student further down a hall and towards a small area, fitted with brimming technology, as well as an active portal.

"This room never ceases to amaze me, Master."

"Contain your excitement, danger is ahead of you." The rhino asked one of the available researchers to assist him and setting the coordinates for Breckenridge. Moments passed before the portal was attuned to its location, ready to send anything and anyone there. "I will have you set just outside of this area; any closer to it and you might be caught by a black home."

"Mm, thank you." Arc sighed and approached the portal, still shaking off his uneasiness of utilizing it, for the majority of his missions were near The Order.

"If there is anything I, or the researchers can do to aid you, do not forget to use your communicator!" The rhino began to yell over the whirring of the engine and the crackling of lightning.

"Understood! I will get to the heart of this, post-haste!" The alligator formed fists and exuded a faint aura on his back, in the form of his axe.

"May your journey be a blessed one!" The mentor's final words rung through Arc's head, as the reptile stepped forward and traveled towards Breckenridge.
Posted Image
GOT THE WHOLE WORLD AHEAD OF YA, KID.
Offline Mini Profile
 
Lord DragonFlame
Member Avatar


((Sorry for the amount of time, had to work on this for a while.))

Paranormal activities was once unheard off.
Nowadays it's become natural even if they live in denial, in fact it's become a controversy.
Once he used to travel side by side, with creatures of wonders, no one ever thought existed, excluding our very own culture.
This world is brittle, and the very essence of life, hangs upon a thread, which has already begun withering away.
No one knows what tomorrow may bring. Another disaster, such as the one in Breckenbridge, perhaps even at an greater impact, meaning casualties.

If there's a chance to redeem what was once made, a wolf around his late twenties, had one strong desire. Namely, make sure past friends didn't sacrifice them self for nothing.
Much as stability proven one major factor in all of this, it wasn't entirely up to them. There's more to it, and such is, why he ultimately joined this special incognito governmental force.
Of course, their identity is highly classified, but on their travels, their looking for viable targets, such as unique characteristics out of the extraordinary, ready to make a difference.
As well, investigate current matters, such as mysterious holes appearing out of nowhere. Law enforcement's are involved in matters such as these, creating what some may consider, supervision.

Arriving at the scenery.
Already the local authorities have made this an restricted area, as well taking care of civilians living nearby, evacuating and giving them a temporary home at the nearest hotel.

One seated next to the wolf, with both hands on the wheel, feeling nauseous, as if memories keep on returning, yet for some reasons, it feels awkwardly absurd.

"Hey! You okay?" Wearing traditional clothing, a human around his mid-forties. Joined out of free will, after being part of the military since he turned legitimate age.

Briefly checking on his mate, before simply nodding.
"Yeah... Just had one of those flashbacks."
Both quickly exiting the vehicle, making their way toward this old man's backyard. At first, needing to clarify their identity, which for the most part goes without trouble.

"Damn. That's steep." Careful hovering across the edge, as if trying to find the bottom.

Not taking any chances, the wolf simply holds onto the man's shirt, making sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
With that subtle moment clarified, they can finally get working.
Thankful the local unit being helpful, strapping both canine and human tight, before they make an controllable leap of faith into the darkness.

Of course the occasional interest, as well media tried to get exceptional shots on the action.

It felt like an endless fork, until they both had their feet firmly on the ground.
"Let there be light!" Jason tried to compose an humorous way, by using a popular sentence from one of his favorite movies.

"If only if hadn't been so hot down here." Barely humid temperatures down where they stand. That smell made both worried, sulfur. On top of that, walls were decorated by some sort of red fungus.
Of course, curiosity led the former military officer putting a hand on the strange substance.

The wolf tried to analyze the air, with his back, unaware that in that second.
The human quickly pull his hand away, realizing it's quickly become swollen.
Rather terrified, as if bullets and amount of explosions hadn't made fearless, this was different.
"My hand..."Crying out, putting Jason focused at the frivolous partner.

It quickly became an infection as it continues to course upward his arm.

Instinctively Jason pulls out an rather sizable sword, not for a moment, believing there's any means of repairing what's been damaged.
Brief eye contact sent fear, as if pleading him not to. But it felt inevitable.
A quick stroke, cutting the arm were he may think the infection hadn't reached yet.

Not taking it lightly, the human knocks the wolf over, screaming.
"What the fudge." Blood oozes out from his arm.

Nimble, it doesn't take much effort, before he's on his feet again, pulling his own shirt, using it around, as if to prevent the amount of blood leaving the guy's body.
"I'm so sorry." Not caring much about Trent's reaction. All he wanted was to make sure they get up, so that he may send his companion to the nearest hospital in a jiffy.
Pulling the ropes, as if signalizing they wanna get out.
Doesn't take long, before they are back on the surface.
Immediately asking one of the officers, taking his friend away toward the nearest medical station.
Working on banner, but if your looking to have some time off. Come, visit my channel on youtube.
Warzak85DF's Let's Play corner
Offline Mini Profile
 
renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Boops for days
Aurora awoke suddenly to the sound of a loud booming thud that rang throughout the caves that she had recently occupied to weather out a sudden storm that had kicked up nearby. She had been tracking a strange antelope-like creature that had come from the rifts that were popping up suddenly everywhere around the world. The creature had eluded her for quite some time and when the storm suddenly came in it darted into the caves and hadn't been seen since.

She took a moment to grab her pack and her bow before quietly making her way to the entrance nearby to check on the storm. When she dozed off several hours before it was raging wildly and had knocked over several trees and debris was littered everywhere. The storm was not quite past but it was slowly making its way westward toward the coast on the other side of the mountains where the caves twisted and turned branching out deep underground.

As she was looking over the terrain, movement caught her eye in the distance. At first it was hard to make out due to the scattered debris of trees, rocks, and more but after staring for a few moments she could make out the form of the antelope-like creature she had been tracking. The cave she had been occupied was on a small cliff face with a small dirt path leading down to the ruined forest below. She quickly made sure her pack was secure on her back and then gripped her bow in her left hand before leaping of the cliff face and shifting through the ether to land on her feet and go straight into a run. As she came closer she quickly shifted up into a nearby tree, all the while keeping the creature in her line of sight.

The creature was tall and almost looked like a cross between a giraffe and an antelope combined into one. Its horns were long and sharp as well. Its skin was a dark blackish brown with small red spots along its back. Aurora readied her bow and pulled the string back as a white arrow whisped into place between her fingers and notched into place on her bow. The creature was grazing in the field nearby and she was waiting for its head to pop up so she had a clear line of sight.

Just as its head started to rise and Aurora started to release the arrow, the earth shuddered and another loud boom could be heard off in the distance. The arrow clipped the creatures ear causing it to startle and dash off immediately. Aurora, frustrated by the turn of events, gave chase hoping to follow the trail of blood left behind by the creature. It ran zig-zags through the forest and ended up by the cliff face from before which gave Aurora the perfect opportunity. She lined up her shot as it hugged the cliff face wall, fear in its eyes. Just before releasing the arrow she chanted, "Blind the wicked and raise your banner of hope, shine on! Light!"

The arrow burst forth from her bow with a blinding light and flew strong and fast at the creature causing it to stare directly at the arrow's brilliance as it pierced right through its head. The beast however was not immediately killed and let loose a horrendous screech before limply dashing about trying to get away. Just as Aurora started to prepare another arrow a small disc appeared underneath the creature and it suddenly vanished as if it had fallen into a hole. She quickly stowed her bow and released the arrow back into the air and shifted over to where the creature had just been. On the ground was the hole it had fallen into but she couldn't see it inside nor could she see anything for that matter. Her instincts screamed for her to run and just as she was about to sigh and give up the chase another loud boom shook the earth and she stumbled forward right into the hole.

After that she only could see darkness and her mind felt like it was under immense pressure, almost like it could explode at any moment. She closed her eyes and hoped this terrible feeling would pass but as quickly as it had come it was gone once more. When she opened her eyes she found herself lying in the middle of a city with several police officers around and a small medical station nearby. Her head felt groggy and her balance was way off making trying to get on her feet rather difficult. She wasn't sure if anyone had noticed her sudden appearance but she didn't have time to think of that. She made her way over to the medical station but before she could say anything her body gave out on her and her mind slowly drifted as she saw several nurses trying to help her into a stretcher before blacking out entirely.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Offline Mini Profile
 
valiant Tux
Member Avatar
Donning the Outfit
The neighboring mountains beside Beckenridge could have seen better days; the upper halves were cracked, some even broken, exposed to the winds and the sky. The trees that assisted in guarding the mountains, have now laid to rest, finished with their duties. Sudden bolts of electricity crackled from an odd, tree formation of a triangle, producing a large orb that shone, large enough for a living being; after a few moments of appearing, the orb burst and spat out the alligator, who took a knee to the deadened soil, the electricity fading.

"Even our Mother is asking for help," the gator whispered to himself, as he stood up and looked to the helpless area. To his left laid the cracked mountains, to his right were seas of fallen trees. Ahead of him was the city of interest, seemingly looking fine from the distance. "The city does look fine, it is more of the current area that troubles me. No black hole could have done this, could it?" He began to question the theory, seeing as the trees remained. Before he could press further, a violent tremor occurred. He thought about using his magic to ground himself, though remembered about the warning of his conjuring; instead, he immediately called upon his axe, reached for his back, brandished it, struck the nearest tree and held on to the hilt as firm as he could.

"It, it stopped." For how long, the reptile was unsure of. He retrieved his axe from the tree and carried it in both of his hands, stepping forward to vault over the struck tree. He picked up an unusual sound and looked to find the source; the sound amplified behind him and turned to find that portions of the mountains began to fall towards his direction, further into the distance. He shook his head in disbelief, cast a spell to allow the axe to vanish, and focused his attention on racing towards the city before the landslide caught up to him.

The rumbling picked up a minute later, the reptile thinking that he may have been slow to press forward. Several trees began to roll downhill, some blocking his path, and barely leaping over the trunks of those rolling towards him. His breathing quickened, brows furrowed, still focused on the target city, to reach there, no matter what the cost. "H-how!? It should have been another minute before the landslide hit my location!" He questioned in mid-run, already throwing off his balance some; he managed to regain it, though worried that he would lose it and face severe injuries. The alligator took a glance behind himself and found the landslide, nearly several meters from his location, yet it advanced at a rapid pace.

"Unbelievable! Something has to--!!" Before he could finish his statement, he took another step and found himself stepping through the earth and falling into a large pitfall. The landslide soon reached his location and began to pour itself into the pitfall, along with a few of the large trees to accompany it. The rest of the debris continued their way downhill, though it was doubtful that it would reach the city, thanks to numerous hills that were laying at the bottom of the slope.
Posted Image
GOT THE WHOLE WORLD AHEAD OF YA, KID.
Offline Mini Profile
 
Lord DragonFlame
Member Avatar


Situation quickly arouse, with dozen of personal, whether it's officers, medics or firemen, each having trials of their own.
Amidst all of this, the very earth it self, weakens. House walls suffering, with cracks exceedingly spanning in size and altitude.
Doesn't take long before people start's panicking, creating havoc, whether it's looking for an accessible vehicle, or simply running in fear, caring little for what traffic already stays in motion.

The tremor doesn't last significantly long, yet that immense sound, like hordes of titans rushing towards them.
Quickly spurring chaotic events into even worse, as people comes rushing out from their apartments, screaming landslide.

Jason felt helpless where he stand watching as what appeared a simple routine of investigation, quickly turned into something only mother earth could muster.
With hills dotted around most of the city-perimeter, there's a slight chance it will never reach the border, but ascertain speculations may differ.

Brief moment of shock, the wolf doesn't turn a blindside, rushing in to aid, rather then seek shelter, furthest away from where the landslide comes from.
Shoulder versus shoulder more then often, as people neglect any form of substance between them and safety.
Not all of them seem affected and does much like the canine.

The amount of force is unheard of, doesn't take much then a few minutes before buildings starts collapsing.
Realizing that whoever is attended to one of the nearest ambulance vehicles, must be averted.
"Stop....!" Crying out, as if that would even help in amidst all static noise, and people screaming in fear.
Getting closer, it doesn't take much effort, grabbing onto one of the sick-personal's shoulder, as if preventing them from putting this woman inside. Too much at risk, he asks them instead to change direction toward one of the tallest buildings, perhaps also the sturdiest.

Of course there's more then a few thinking the same.
However, certainly any landslide can't consume the whole town. Not exactly the biggest out there, though it suffice.

At first trying to resist, yet quickly alerted by the rumbling noise fast approaching north of their location, deciding to trust the wolf's instincts.

Not all may be as lucky plummeting down a hole, hoping that the fall doesn't squander each bone there is, some are squashed as tree's take people along, smashing them into more physical objects, whether it be cars or house walls.

Once more it felt like another tremor beneath the wolf's feet, who at this moment had two hands, carrying the stretcher with the human female on top.
She's one lucky woman, considering the circumstances.
Didn't take long before he heard people being pulled away by the muddy stream, the way out, destroyed, yet the building it self, seemed sturdy enough, even if windows at the lower floor, shattered into thousand of pieces, yet the foundation it self, maintained.

Many had fallen as of this day, what would be a normal day, turned into a natural catastrophe unlike any, excluding events back in Japan few years back. But that's beside the point, being here, breathing, alive and without clue what's next.
Not even sure if his friend made it.

The event eventually subsided, and what matters of soul, tree's and more littering the roads/streets, it didn't take long before officers occupying inside made it outside through the upper windows.
Jason needed a moment to subside, before attempting to aid those in peril, or wounded.
Working on banner, but if your looking to have some time off. Come, visit my channel on youtube.
Warzak85DF's Let's Play corner
Offline Mini Profile
 
renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Boops for days
Aurora slowly regained consciousness as she was being carried into the large building that wasn't being completely destroyed by the ensuing chaos. "What's going on?" she muttered as she slowly took in the scene around her. Dust floated in the air as rubble and more flowed outside in the streets and swallowed people whole. She looked to the being carrying her and was shocked at the sight of the wolf man. She'd seen them before but never had been so close to one. At first she almost thought about shifting away but decided to remain still as he carried her while she tried to figure out what had happened.

"This doesn't seem natural. Where am I?" she tried to ask as she was being carried. She didn't know where they were headed but she felt safe. She figured the shock of going through what most likely was a mini wormhole was too much even for her which was why she had collapsed so suddenly. She checked that her bow was still in tact and relaxed into the stretcher as she waited for the wolf to respond and hopefully shed some light on the current situation and how she came to be in his care.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Offline Mini Profile
 
valiant Tux
Member Avatar
Donning the Outfit
(Happy New Years, guys xP)
----------------------------------------------------------
All was calm in the mountain region, the sea of fallen, naked trees decorating the deteriorating land. The sinkhole that formed began to expand, bit by bit, with each second; the same sinkhole that engulfed Arc.

[Is...is it over?] The alligator coughed out as he held on to the hilt of his axe, which was struck against a portion of the titanic, earthen wall, stuck and holding well the reptile's mass. He could not help to look up into the light of the surface, and the unknown chasm below him. He used his left hand to keep himself on the axe and had his right arm free for a moment. He thought about how exactly he would escape, being so deep into the sinkhole. [Curse this--!] He thrusted his right leg to the wall and felt it crumble; from there, an idea came to mind as he pulled his foot out from the cracked portion of the wall.

In slow, careful 'swings' of his body, he tried to kick the crumbled portion a few times, watching it open up to him, revealing a strudy-esque tunnel-way. The alligator continued his actions and created a gap big enough for him to fit through; he also felt the axe beginning to slip from its position and needed to bring his plan into fruition. [No quarter.] He breathed in a few times, counted to himself, waited until the third swing of his body, and with his own will, the axe vanished from the wall, yet still kept his momentum as he flung himself toward the edge. He exhaled sharply and managed to rematerialize his weapon to use it again as a makeshift pick, hanging over the edge of the gap and slowly climbing up. The edge gave way and forced the gator to sheath the axe once more, leaping upward and rolling into the tunnel a good distance in, before coming to a halt and looking at the new entrance.

Arc shook his head, gently waved his hands, patted the earth with his palms, and rubbed them against each other to get some friction back. His robes were caked in the earthen color, though he paid no mind as he ventured into the tunnel, the vision diminishing. [Light, I require your aid.] He closed his eyes and started the process of materializing his axe, though kept it in its ethereal form to produce the light necessary to see in the dark; he held it in both hands and pressed forward. Along the way, he spotted a red-like substance on the wall to his right and held the axe up to it; it began to react violently towards the weapon and 'shot' towards it. Arc slain the substance and wondered about its behavior. [What was that? Some sort of fungi? This deep in the earth? Amazing, yet I should avoid it as best as I--] He cut himself short as he saw the fungi pulsate and glow a low crimson, heading towards the west, led by many more fungi.

[Oh dear. I have to follow the dangerous trail to, I hope, lead me to the city. Just, keep the axe away from it and it will be a smooth task from here.] He reassured himself and advanced cautiously to the west. The cut pieces of the fungi, from earlier, had emitted the same crimson lighting, though eventually gave out.
Posted Image
GOT THE WHOLE WORLD AHEAD OF YA, KID.
Offline Mini Profile
 
Lord DragonFlame
Member Avatar


Actual service personnel didn't maintain stationed long, with current events seizing to exist.

"What's going on?"

At that moment, he wasn't sure what to make out of the situation, other then things had quickly turned around for the worse.
Arriving at the scene which he found suitable, it didn't take long before she were allowed to stand and walk freely on her own.

"This doesn't seem natural. Where am I?"

It's as natural it can be, however it seems odd she have no query on her whereabouts.
"Your at Breckenbridge, Colorado." Whether it was specific enough, that's difficult to comprehend, yet after a slight pause.
"If that doesn't make sense, your on planet Earth in the USA. And we've had a natural disaster... In truth, it's mere coincidence that you where on that stretcher."

Hopefully that'll clear out a few things on her mind.
And that he hadn't chosen her out of everyone else requiring assistance.
However was it fate, as clearly her clothing wasn't natural among everyday citizen, as if a potential candidate.
Leaving with that thought, he took a moment looking out the window.
Such carnage.

"One of the worst kind in fact." If this is only the beginning, then it won't take long before all of earth is lost.

Not staying much longer, Jason had that strange gut feeling, leaving nothing out of the extraordinary.
"Say, do you believe in the unnatural?"

-----

Out on the streets, there's much activity, mostly people trying to find survivors among the rubble.
Just about every stationary vehicle had ether been completely decimated, or out-of-order. Electricity in town has also been cut short, leaving further aid from outside, at least a few hours from becoming reality.
Working on banner, but if your looking to have some time off. Come, visit my channel on youtube.
Warzak85DF's Let's Play corner
Offline Mini Profile
 
valiant Tux
Member Avatar
Donning the Outfit
[Curses...] The gator stumbled forward, more than halfway of his trek through the reddened fungi path, carefully moving his spiritual form axe to avoid another bursting of the red substance. [I need, to escape, now...] Another quake occurred and brought him to a knee, using his hands to prevent his entire body from falling to the ground; the gator then picked himself up and ventured ahead, determined to leave the cold darkness of underneath the earth.

A long while passed, though there had seemed to be less fungi than earlier's findings. A wide, circular area of light beamed from above, causing the gator to stop in his tracks, dumbfounded from another phenomenon. [Hmm. The fungi seem to hate the natural light; where the sun shines, whatever portion of it was in the area, burned away. I'm not sure how, though good to know this. Perhaps...] Another idea crossed the reptilian's mind as he inhaled, then exhaled, gaining a momentary burst of energy, advancing into the lit, radial area, standing in the middle of it. He then looked up and shielded his eyes, trying to adjust his vision and found a faint strain of smoke rising from beyond the opening.

[Here it goes.]

"HELLO! HELLO! IS ANYONE UP THERE!?" He gave it a moment a silence before resuming his cries for assistance, unaware of what else may be lurking in the shadows below.
Posted Image
GOT THE WHOLE WORLD AHEAD OF YA, KID.
Offline Mini Profile
 
renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Boops for days
"Breckenridge..." she mumbled as she hopped off the stretcher and lightly stretched her limbs before reaching into her bag and pulling out a small golden horn flask with which she quickly downed the contents of. Immediately she felt her body being soothed as the tonic wove its way into her veins. She licked her lips before turning to the wolf with renewed vigor and said, "I'm honestly not sure where that is. I'm also not familiar with this 'USA'. Guessing whenever I fell through that hole it warped me to some alternate dimension. Not that it matters since your planet seems to be suffering the same issues as mine."

She sighed with relief as she checked her equipment and found nothing had been damaged or destroyed in the chaos. When the wolf started to leave and questioned her she said, "I mean I just fell through a hole in the ground and wound up in a different place entirely. Unnatural is probably an understatement for me hahaha." She laughed as she walked behind the wolf. Her strength had almost fully returned to her and she felt like she was ready for anything. "Well regardless what's the plan Mr..." She trailed off realizing they hadn't exchanged names, "How rude of me to forget to introduce myself. I'm Aurora. I work for the Hunter's Guild of Aarunedal, not that that means anything here." She decided to leave it at that for now as not to give away too much about herself right away without finding out more about the situation.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Offline Mini Profile
 
Lord DragonFlame
Member Avatar


Jason ears perked out of interest upon the mentioning of an Hunters Guild.
No matter it's origin, this couldn't have just been a coincidence.

"Well regardless what's the plan Mr..."

"Name's Jason... Nice to meet you Aurora."
Upon reaching outside, looking at the mess. Looking for survivors could've been an alternative, however there's more then dozens of men/woman taking care of such matters.
Sure he thinks about whether his lone partner made it out before potentially being buried. Perhaps selfish ignoring the result, both knew there are more important matters at hand.

Another matter which Aurora mentioned is that these problems exceeding here in USA, equals earth is spanning worldwide. Different planets even, meaning whatever amazing adventure he had taken part in, few years back, would be devastating too those around.
A moment to reprieve, yet if telling his story, perhaps she'll be convinced joining in search for....

Aftershock made citizens panicking, while service personal tried at their best taking care of matters at hand without loosing control.
Glass shattering, certain already weakened house-foundations crumbling, before the whole event seizing.

It's obvious earth is suffering, leaving no more thoughts aside, the wolf had to ask. Problem was how, without.. No, matter are, it may very well be telling the truth concerning his background.
"In fact.. perhaps you may wonder why I even asked about the unnatural in first place."
It didn't take long, before ears picking up sound from nearby. A call for aid.
Sighing, realizing it's best finding out where it's coming from.

"HELLO! HELLO! IS ANYONE UP THERE!?"

Before him, what looked like a crater, yet much narrower, a man's plea could be heard. He never questioned whether Aurora followed behind, assuming only that if she had heard the same, there's no need for such trivialities.
Upon finding him self looking down, it was difficult seeing, yet better to respond, whilst having a chance, as the words repeated.
"HEY, Stay calm, I'll get some rope."

At least have the audacity rescuing at least one, would make him feel so much better. Luckily having one of the firemen not to far from it's location.
Running back and forth, with the man at his heels.
Wouldn't take long now, before a small loose ladder was thrown down the hole.
"Are you wounded?" Shouts the fireman, whether he needed, going down there him self.
Working on banner, but if your looking to have some time off. Come, visit my channel on youtube.
Warzak85DF's Let's Play corner
Offline Mini Profile
 
renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Boops for days
Aurora followed Jason as he talked and made sure to keep here ears open in case of emergency. Not long after they had arrived outside chaos ensued and her immediate reaction was to get a better vantage point. She quickly phased out of existence and appeared high in the air. Landing on top of one of the intact buildings she saw what could only be an avalanche heading their way once more. They had maybe, five or ten minutes tops before it would arrive causing more devastation. She heard the cries of the man Jason was trying to help but since he had the fireman helping him she decided to survey the area and get an idea of what their best course of action was.

There were several places they could go if they could organize everyone to move to higher ground outside of the city but they didn't really have the time. Once she had decided on a good spot she shifted again and appeared next to Jason to see if she could help speed things up. "We don't have much time before this place is hit by another avalanche. Between the earthquakes and debris this place is getting more dangerous by the minute," She said as she readied herself to help as needed.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Offline Mini Profile
 
valiant Tux
Member Avatar
Donning the Outfit
The gator sighed as his throat began to dry up from the cries for help and stayed quiet. Clearing his throat seemed to have helped a bit, if not cause a bit of trouble at the same time; he remained vigilant and idly stood in the light. He then squatted to prepare himself to sit down, until...

"HEY, Stay calm, I'll get some rope."

[A voice from above? Thank the heavens!] From beyond the tunnels that the crusader traversed, there slithered an unknown being, making its advance toward Arc. Meanwhile, he sprang up to his feet and exhaled smoothly at the sound of another voice. He waited for the rope to come down, yet never saw one strand descend through the crater. He was to shout once more until a loose ladder began making its way through the crater and touching the sunlit area that Arc patiently waited for.

"Are you wounded?" A fireman shouted from above, now making his way to rescue the alligator.

"I am fine! No need to worry!" He carefully placed his hands to the sides of the ladder, steadying it for the fireman before he picked up a sloshing type of sound coming southbound and looked upward to see the fireman continuing his climb down. The sloshing sounds became louder, accompanied by a short hiss. [Is--!?] "No! Climb back up! Climb back up right now!"
Posted Image
GOT THE WHOLE WORLD AHEAD OF YA, KID.
Offline Mini Profile
 
Lord DragonFlame
Member Avatar


This whole event had turned around for the worse. Two avalanches, what's the likeliness of that ever occurring. Dozens will die this day, but Jason ain't one of them. At least that's what kept his morale up.
Giving the fireman a hand, pulling the ladder up, along with whoever had been down there.

"Can we make it?" Jason looked to Aurora having had the best surveillance round their nearby vicinity. Perhaps running would be better off, rather then idle chatter. Yet without a plan, surely they'll get caught sooner or later.

The imminent rumbling continued to increase in altitude, making it even harder making much sense between mouths.
"Better yet, you lead... WE FOLLOW!" Leaving little in form of debating, or further acquaintances, assuming everyone have similar goal. Survival.

Terrified screams from behind, meaning three minutes or less, getting away from mother's terror.
Working on banner, but if your looking to have some time off. Come, visit my channel on youtube.
Warzak85DF's Let's Play corner
Offline Mini Profile
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Private Garden · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 3