~Welcome to the Sonic Blast Community Forum~
Hello Sonic fans! Since we opened in 2006 our aspiration has been to offer the most authentic Sonic-themed community on the web for Sonic enthusiasts new and old. We do our best to provide unique features, unique Sonic-themed designs, and offer compelling topics of discussion with people you can call family. Our community is full of friendly people who love to help out. We would be honored if you decided to join our forum. Being a part of our community is easy, quick, and absolutely free.

[Click here to register your free citizenship!]
If you're already a citizen please log in to chat in our kingdom and access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
No Ads/Premium Upgrade
Topic Started: Sep 26 2016, 10:40 AM (459 Views)
overlord Neo MetallixPosted Image
Member Avatar
~Doomsday Overlord~
Hey everyone, I just paid to remove ad banners from SB. Just a trial to see how long it lasts and how much money it takes. If it lasts quite a while, expect ads to be removed for good. Also just for this month, as a trial, I've upgraded it to ZB Premium. On the user end there aren't many new features other than email tracking for topics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Puncture the Porcupine, my fancharacter!
Offline Mini Profile

renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Hero of Hyrule
That's kinda cool. Personally I never really saw ads much to begin with since I use adblocker but that's cool either way.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Online Mini Profile

majesty HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
Screwing the rules, one duel at a time
Eh, I never really had any issues with ads either way so this doesn't really affect me.
Online Mini Profile

overlord Neo MetallixPosted Image
Member Avatar
~Doomsday Overlord~
HollyYoshi
Sep 26 2016, 11:35 AM
Eh, I never really had any issues with ads either way so this doesn't really affect me.
Well as an admin the Premium effects you. We can now view edit logs, so we can see what someone originally had before the edit which is useful if someone wants to go back on their trolling and denies it. You can also see all PMs sent to a person via warn log so you know if they've been verbally warned or not.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Puncture the Porcupine, my fancharacter!
Offline Mini Profile

majesty HollyYoshiPosted Image
Member Avatar
Screwing the rules, one duel at a time
Yeah, I noticed the edit logs. I very much approve. Now you people can't hide behind your edits, mwua-ha-ha!
Online Mini Profile

renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Hero of Hyrule
HollyYoshi
Sep 27 2016, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I noticed the edit logs. I very much approve. Now you people can't hide behind your edits, mwua-ha-ha!
For mods this is probably one of the better changes so that way trolls can't get away with deleting what they say. Personally I only ever edit if I have to add or change something so this doesn't bother me at all.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Online Mini Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · -=Act I=- News/Feedback Harbor · Next Topic »
Add Reply