~Welcome to the Sonic Blast Community Forum~
Hello Sonic fans! Since we opened in 2006 our aspiration has been to offer the most authentic Sonic-themed community on the web for Sonic enthusiasts new and old. We do our best to provide unique features, unique Sonic-themed designs, and offer compelling topics of discussion with people you can call family. Our community is full of friendly people who love to help out. We would be honored if you decided to join our forum. Being a part of our community is easy, quick, and absolutely free.

[Click here to register your free citizenship!]
If you're already a citizen please log in to chat in our kingdom and access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Are You Playing?; General Gaming Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 10 2011, 03:03 PM (25,157 Views)
majesty Cy-FoxPosted Image
Member Avatar
Mobian Fox Cyborg Prototype
(I'm a little bit surprised that we didn't have a thread like this. Allow me to inaugurate -Cy-Fox)

Earlier Today
Played a few rounds of Call of Duty 4 multiplayer online at a 24/7 Killhouse server and dominated with my silenced P90. Then went into a Carentan All Weapons server in Call of Duty 2 to snipe people with a Springfield 1903.

Right Now
Working on Episode 1 of Wolfenstein 3D on "I Am Death Incarnate" difficulty. Current progress is as followed:
Floor 1 - 100% of the enemy killed, 100% of the treasure items collected and 100% of the secret areas found
Floor 10 (Bonus Level) - 100% of the enemy killed, 100% of the treasure items collected and 100% of the secret areas found.
Floor 2 - Current active floor

7 floors left to complete for Episode 1. Five more episodes to complete afterwards.

Also played a little bit of Quake III Arena offline. These bots are kickin' my can

Later Tonight
Probably more Wolfenstein 3D
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Phoenix-Saturn
No Avatar
i just wwant to be beautiful for this one month
Pokemon Platinum, getting my Eevees to level 100.
i'm actually really sorry bout this
unfashionably late as alwways
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I... Am... THE WEREHOG SUPPORTER! MUHAHAHAHA! *Howl*

Offline Mini Profile

Masamune
Member Avatar
Back from the Dead
Jet Set Radio Future, Rokkaku-Dai Heights has become my favorite area. I don't know why.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

Lord Master of Darkness™
Member Avatar

Minecraft :o
Posted Image
Click to go to my YouTube channel - now over 1,200 subscribers!
The Gaming MoD
- a blog about gaming, by the Master of Darkness.
Other links!
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Arisu in Fluxtown]
I've been wondering for a while why we didn't already have a thread like this. Huzzah for one finally being here. |D

Anyways... lemme think... what am I playing?

Phantasy Star 0 - Bought it back in September of last year. Only just started playing through it now. xD

Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes - Haven't played it much this week but it's still on my to-do list. *nods*

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Challenge Mode and Arcade mostly since I finished the story but I'm not quite good enough to take on Score Attack. Bought Makoto and Valk though. :3

Team Fortress 2 - I tend to play this whenever I'm at my friend's place. And since that's where I am now I'll probably do so soon. :P

Minecraft - I muck around in the Alpha every now and then.
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. The last remaining member】
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

valiant `TakeCare
Member Avatar
-sigh-
Later on today I'm gonna be playing League of Legends (and probably have fun while gettin' owned.)

EDIT: Did pretty well playing Morgana. The opposing team ended up surrendering after 30 minutes.
Short Blogs | Character Database | YouTube

"lurk lurk lurk lurk type type type type post post post post post"
~TakeCare
Offline Mini Profile

valiant King of Kings
Member Avatar
Sandopolis Act 1
Red Dead Redemption- it's an incredible game, really loving it so far.

Fallout New Vegas- I've played through it several times now, but I'm still working on the rest of the achievements.

Starcraft- The classic original, trying to get some practice in
Offline Mini Profile

Lord DragonFlame
Member Avatar

I have but two words to add.

Dragon Age.
Working my through the Awakening, even if it's story-wise couldn't be compared with the Origins, I just want to see the second conclusion.
New moves to master, etc.
Working on banner, but if your looking to have some time off. Come, visit my channel on youtube.
Warzak85DF's Let's Play corner
Offline Mini Profile

renowned KogaHarine
Member Avatar
Hero of Hyrule
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and Maybe some DC Universe Online after work tonight.
Posted Image
~Super Mario Maker Profile~
Online Mini Profile

Masamune
Member Avatar
Back from the Dead
Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal-Been replaying a lot of my PS2 games since my brother lost the memory card I always used.

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy-This I didn't complete when I still had my old memory card. Freakin' hate those scout fly orbs.

Jet Set Radio Future-My brother already completed this on our Xbox, but didn't get each character. So I'll be doing just that on my 360.

Bully:Scholarship Edition-Just bought it a few days back, pretty darn good. The only classes I actually attend are gym, biology(for some reason) and chemistry.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

renowned Ludichaos
Member Avatar
[Arisu in Fluxtown]
I'm just gonna go ahead and add one more title to that list I posted before.

Dissidia Final Fantasy - Started playing this again recently. I guess in anticipation for Dissidia 012. Fun fun.
【One third of Sonic Blast's Legendary Australian Trio. The last remaining member】
Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

valiant Zamau
Member Avatar
Sandopolis Act 2
Currently I'm Playing Dragon Age Origins. I am In the Fade in the Circle of Magi. I plan on doing whole game, with my characters at a high level, so I can complete it. Hopefully before 11th March.
Offline Mini Profile

speed the hedgehog
Member Avatar
Angel Island Act 2
Im playing red dead redemption the undead nightmare version I like killing zombies :D
Posted Image [Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image] Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Mini Profile

Dr. Prower
Member Avatar
I like being a gentleman sometimes
Played a bit of Final fantasy 7 today. Gonna play some more later. Cloud/Barret/Tifa kick ass.
Posted Image
I ship LinkxEpona
"For the lulz?"
....Okay.

Don't fear the darkness. Embrace it, like you would a fluffy puppy. Embrace the fluffy puppy of darkness!
Breezy is mah hasubando! <3

Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

Masamune
Member Avatar
Back from the Dead
Just downloaded Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2 and I must say, words can not describe how amazing this game is. I'm playing River City Ransom EX right now. Later I might play BC: Rearmed 2 again. Either that or Jak & Daxter.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Mini Profile

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · -=Act II=- Video Game Station · Next Topic »
Add Reply