Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doki Doki Literature Club: SEVERANCE (DEV BLOG FOR FANFIC)
10/20/18 UPDATE: I'm going to be starting on writing "Sixth Idea" (Not gonna give y'all the full title yet, cuz spoilers) probably later today or even tomorrow. However, before I do that I would like to know from all of you that have read it your full opinion. I know it's a rough draft so far, and I have been tidying up some parts of it here and there, but I would like to know if you guys have even read it. I don't want to put this on FF.net yet, because....well...it's still unfinished (PLUS....my account is in need of some serious re-branding....) So if you guys/gals/inbetweeners would be so kind, please read it if you haven't and give me kind of a review, if you would (and give me a review if you have!) Proto out!
10/21/18 UPDATE: So....I had too many things to do today to even start on the sixth idea. (But in other news....TEAM TREAT WON IN SPLA2N!) I am going to be working on the sixth idea tomorrow, I promise. I haven't skipped out on you guys/gals/inbetweeners yet!
10/22/18 UPDATE: Ok, gotten started on "Sixth Idea (Natsuki’s Dad giving “Yamato” to his daughter)" JUST NOW. I have to warn you, it's going to be a short idea, and it'll be done tomorrow. Stay tuned! -Proto
10/24/18 UPDATE: FINALLY gotten "Sixth Idea (Natsuki’s Dad giving “Yamato” to his daughter)" done tonight! Stuff kept coming up that prevented me from finishing it yesterday. It happens. Next up is another boss fight! Not telling you who it is though! Stay tuned! -Proto
Hey! Haven't really gotten to check this out fully, but I may be able to help you out with that logo if you wish. I've done my own art covers for my books I published, as well as a logo for a renowned youtuber. Let me know if you need help. I can draw up some ideas and so on.

Other than that, looks awesome!
(10-26-2018, 03:43 AM)JATF Wrote: Hey! Haven't really gotten to check this out fully, but I may be able to help you out with that logo if you wish. I've done my own art covers for my books I published, as well as a logo for a renowned youtuber. Let me know if you need help. I can draw up some ideas and so on.

Other than that, looks awesome!

Heeeeeeeey! *Ohayou Sayori intensifies*

Really? You'd do that for me? That's wonderful! Yeah, I'd totally appreciate that!  Smile Any ideas you can offer up to this project I'll be game for!