Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the flip?
All Topic titles are gone! wow, weird!
Goal of the month, the box what shows the latest threads and cluck alert are gone from too. I guess it could be maintenance.
Sadly the issue is still not gone, perhaps its software related now?

This is a bit of a problem as now only recent topics are highlighted on the main board but on the actual sub forum you only see the user who created it or last rply.
The topic could be about wild sex with a monkey and no one would ever know.
Without topic titles the forum is rather borked
It is a software issue. We are working on it but it's a process that's hard because I'm just a designer and don't have any experience with the backend. Cy Fox hasn't been able to fix it either.
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

(12-11-2018, 10:58 AM)Metallix Wrote: It is a software issue. We are working on it but it's a process that's hard because I'm just a designer and don't have any experience with the backend. Cy Fox hasn't been able to fix it either.

Figured as much, hey i am not complaining but it is a rather odd issue and it does effect how things function.
The topic title problem has been fixed. Now getting all of the plugins back and loaded. Sorry for the inconvenience @MadmanRB
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

(12-11-2018, 12:40 PM)Metallix Wrote: The topic title problem has been fixed. Now getting all of the plugins back and loaded. Sorry for the inconvenience @MadmanRB

No its fine, I thought it was a amusing yet kind of annoying issue.
The worst part was navigation, made it really strange.
Sadly problems still persist but we have fixed the problem of not being able to register and threads not showing up.