Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sonic Blast Points
At Sonic Blast users gain points for activity. You gain points for posting, creating threads, and a wide variety of other things(click on your currency for details) that increases your overall score. You can donate points to other members and there are several things that you can buy with these points.

1. Sonic Blast Shop - You may now use points to buy items under the new fully integrated shop! Items can be bought, sold, or gifted to other users. 
  2. Sonic Blast Lottery - There is a new Lottery system for those feeling lucky. 50 points to buy a ticket and your 50 goes into the lottery pool.
  3. Highlight Threads - This allows users to style their thread title for seven days by paying a specific amount depending on how you style it.
  4. Sticky Threads - This allows users to stick their own thread for five days by paying 150 points.
  5. Buy New Username - This allows you to change your username for 250 points.
  6. Buy Custom Usertitle - This allows you to buy a custom usertitle for 500 points.
  7. Hide Content - You can now hide content so users either have to reply to your thread or pay points to unlock it. 
    [hide cost=“5”]
    Congrats! You unlocked this!
    [/hide]
    [hide title=“Cool”]Hidden Content[/hide]

Code:
    [hide cost=“2”]content here[/hide][hide title=“cool”]content[/hide][hide cost="1337" title="super secret content"]Pay to view this content.[/hide]

[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Not sure if I understand the point of hiding content like that when we already have spoiler tags people can use.
(09-17-2018, 04:16 AM)HollyYoshi Wrote: Not sure if I understand the point of hiding content like that when we already have spoiler tags people can use.

@HollyYoshi yeah I wasn't sure if there were any reasons to use it either but I figured people can figure out if they want to use it. It might be good for art/RP topics? But if not, no one has to use it. lol
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Eeesh, being able to use it for art topics could lead to people abusing it for certain... Unsightly reasons...
Well Mods/Administrators are exempt from that, naturally. So abuse shouldn't be a problem.

Well, yeah, I figured staff wouldn't have to jump through hoops like that, but I still feel it's something people should be aware of.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tails Blast returns! Metallix 5 792 08-26-2018, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Metallix
  ★ Announcement ★  The Sonic Blast/HQ Discord is here. Wingzzzzy 6 1,086 08-22-2018, 09:03 AM
Last Post: KogaHarine
  [Request] A Sonic HQ/Sonic Blast Discord Server? Wingzzzzy 6 691 08-17-2018, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Cy-Fox
  Sonic Blast History Metallix 1 2,261 08-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Metallix