Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Announcement] Buddylist in profile/Achievements
Two new updates to the forum! First of all I've rearranged how profiles are set up and added a spot so people can see who is on your buddylist(upto ten buddies, not all of them).

The next feature I've installed is an achievements plugin. You earn achievements based on performance and activity. So far there aren't very many but I will be adding more. Obviously these aren't going to be gotten super easily otherwise everyone would have tons of achievements.

Hope you like these updates. :Smile And please let me know if there are any particular achievements you think would be good to add.
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Love the achievement idea. For some ideas, how about taking some of the ones we already have and using different numerical values. For example, have an achievement for making 25 topics in addition to 50 and 100.
(09-17-2018, 06:51 AM)HollyYoshi Wrote: Love the achievement idea. For some ideas, how about taking some of the ones we already have and using different numerical values. For example, have an achievement for making 25 topics in addition to 50 and 100.

25 seems fair. Won't go any less than that though. 100 posts also seems like a good one to add. I need to change the ranks for achievements though, make more and make them more comprehensive. There are also achievements for time spent online. Some of those will take FOREVER! 1 year online doesn't mean 1 year registered. We've been open for more than a month but I've only been online one week. lol Achievements can be for points too.
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

@HollyYoshi I've added an achievement for posting 25 topics. I will add a few more as well in the upcoming days. If you look I also have updated the Achievement ranks. They are circles with the level number on them and the plan is every rank up will have a background of a Sonic 3 & Knuckles level. Rank 1(which you are at) is Angel Island, rank 2 is Hydrocity, rank 3 is Marble Garden, etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★ Announcement ★  Add Music to your profile! Metallix 1 369 12-20-2018, 04:12 PM
Last Post: SCS
  ★ Announcement ★  Avatar Gallery / Profile Pictures Metallix 4 538 09-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Last Post: KogaHarine
Thumbs Up SHQ User Ranks & Achievements Metallix 3 992 08-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Last Post: ProtoBusterSword