Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Announcement] Avatar Gallery / Profile Pictures
I know it probably isn't used here much but I've added a gallery of avatars for people to select from should they be too lazy to find or create their own.

Also, Profile pictures returns. This displays a picture of you on your profile(should you choose to upload one) with an optional description for that picture.
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Cool I’ll have to upload a profile pic now. Avatar gallery is nice I used it at the old forum.
[Image: ae8def3aebf5738a674c7498414f24b4-full.png]
I mean you know I won't use it since I do my own but it is a nice option for those that want it. ^_^
@KogaHarine ahhh I figured you’d want to show off that hat in your profile. Big Grin
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Oh the Profile Picture thing I will probably use. But the Avatar Gallery I won't but I do my own avatars so that only makes sense that I would want to continue to make my own avatars lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★ Announcement ★  Add Music to your profile! Metallix 1 370 12-20-2018, 04:12 PM
Last Post: SCS
  ★ Announcement ★  Buddylist in profile/Achievements Metallix 3 555 09-17-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Metallix