Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tails Blast returns!
Okay one more skin converted over! I've retooled Tails Blast for the new forum software. Smile
[Image: SonicBlastUserbar3.png]
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

Still as bright and orange as ever I see.
Ban reason: Requested ban - see this topic for details: https://sonicblast.org/showthread.php?ti...47#pid2547 (Permanent)
Yup. I suppose I could make it white with splashes of orange but I don't think that'd be much difference. lol
[Image: knuckes_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: espio_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png][Image: shadow_stamp_by_pfv0_stamp.png]

I do like the header with how his tails blend in, pretty unique but I prefer the default design. Shadow Blade is too dark for me.
Red Fox
[Image: The_Chaos_Emeralds.gif]
[Image: Master_Emerald_by_MysticalTemptress.gif]
I was never really a fan of the original Tails Blast but I've gotta say this revamp actually looks pretty slick. The header and reply buttons look great. Nice work. I could see myself actually using this version.
(08-26-2018, 05:44 AM)Ludi Wrote: I was never really a fan of the original Tails Blast but I've gotta say this revamp actually looks pretty slick. The header and reply buttons look great. Nice work. I could see myself actually using this version.

Yeah Tails Blast was one that I never quite thought was up to par with the other skins so I did many tweaks but I finally feel it’s at least the same quality level as Shadow/Twin Slash. Of course it’s bright so preferences and all but some like dark skins and some like brighter skins.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sonic Blast Points Metallix 5 3,231 09-17-2018, 08:50 AM
Last Post: HollyYoshi
  ★ Announcement ★  The Sonic Blast/HQ Discord is here. Wingzzzzy 6 855 08-22-2018, 09:03 AM
Last Post: KogaHarine
  [Request] A Sonic HQ/Sonic Blast Discord Server? Wingzzzzy 6 568 08-17-2018, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Cy-Fox
  Sonic Blast History Metallix 1 2,149 08-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Metallix