I. Admission & Account:
- You're fully responsible for your account; Any fraudulent activity linked to your account can result in banning of your profile so do NOT give out your account info. For your safety, it's highly recommended that you create a complex password, don't used shared computers, nor share your login information with anyone, including staff, although we reserve the right to share your private information with law enforcement under extraordinary circumstances or to any party whose rights you've infringed. Subsequently, trying to access another user's account for any reason, including imposture, harassment, and stalking, and creating new accounts to bypass punishment or incite floods and wars on-site or off are also bannable offenses.
- Sonic Blast does not knowingly reside members under 13 years of age, all users under 13 are required to file a COPPA form. Refer to the following LINK(click here) for information regarding users under 13 years.
- Don't make topics, posts, private messages, images, or links to material that are-- Excessively vulgar, offensive, inflammatory, and/or illegible; Allows or asks for the acquisition of pirated, hacking, and cracking materials; Is spam (less than three words, all caps, etc.); irrelevant to the topic of discussion; Unofficially released information for upcoming media (use "[spoiler][/spoiler]" tags instead).
- If you are going to bump an old topic make sure it's on the first page. Otherwise it is acceptable to bump if it needs updating and/or the topic is still relevant(not outdated like the 2000 Olympics). In any circumstance your post must contribute to the discussion and be comprehensive; Triple posting isn't allowed with the exception of stagnant support and art topics after every 24 hours.
- Signatures and avatars can't exceed 250KB and 100KB respectively or contain quickly flashing images. Furthermore, signatures cannot contain a formation of images and/or text larger than 375 x 550 px, text enlarged with three or more "[big][/big]" tags, or Flash music players and videos.