~Welcome to the Sonic Blast Community Forum~
Hello Sonic fans! Since we opened in 2006 our aspiration has been to offer the most authentic Sonic-themed community on the web for Sonic enthusiasts new and old. We do our best to provide unique features, unique Sonic-themed designs, and offer compelling topics of discussion with people you can call family. Our community is full of friendly people who love to help out. We would be honored if you decided to join our forum. Being a part of our community is easy, quick, and absolutely free.

[Click here to register your free citizenship!]
If you're already a citizen please log in to chat in our kingdom and access all of our features:

Username:   Password:

~ Shoutbox & Info ~

• Apr 27 2017, 09:25 AM
    renowned KogaHarine: Woah haven't seen Bliz in a loooong time. Also yeah activity has been low but I think that's due to a lot of factors. I've been busy lately so I only really pop in a few times in a day to read and check RPs (though only the one now...).
  • Apr 27 2017, 06:17 AM
    valiant KittyCakes: where'd everybody come from out of the blue?
  • Apr 26 2017, 09:23 PM
    overlord Neo MetallixPosted Image: Hmmm it's Bliz!
  • Apr 26 2017, 08:42 PM
    majesty Cy-FoxPosted Image: Well well well
  • Apr 26 2017, 04:11 PM
    majesty HollyYoshiPosted Image: Hey, Blitz!
  • Apr 26 2017, 02:02 PM
    Lord Kitm: The lapse in activity is a little disconcerting, but not unusual. All things considered it's still going surprisingly strong.
  • Apr 26 2017, 12:38 PM
    majesty The Original EeveePosted Image: No, but we usually get at least a half dozen posts a day (Usually all in the Shack) But recently we barely get any.
  • Apr 26 2017, 12:36 PM
    Lady BlizShadow: Is it normally still as active as when I was on staff?
  • Apr 26 2017, 12:28 PM
    majesty The Original EeveePosted Image: Can't complain, Been deader then usual around here of late.
  • Apr 26 2017, 12:24 PM
    Lady BlizShadow: Alright. Still over at SSMB. Yourself?

Login to post a message

Refresh

Active -=SB=- Upcoming Calendar Events
No events in the next 15 days