~Welcome to the Sonic Blast Community Forum~
Hello Sonic fans! Since we opened in 2006 our aspiration has been to offer the most authentic Sonic-themed community on the web for Sonic enthusiasts new and old. We do our best to provide unique features, unique Sonic-themed designs, and offer compelling topics of discussion with people you can call family. Our community is full of friendly people who love to help out. We would be honored if you decided to join our forum. Being a part of our community is easy, quick, and absolutely free.

[Click here to register your free citizenship!]
If you're already a citizen please log in to chat in our kingdom and access all of our features:

Username:   Password:

~ Shoutbox & Info ~

• Jun 23 2017, 03:49 PM
    Dopey: But yeah imo summer is the worst season. It's too hot, which means I can't stay inside all day because I'll bake in my bedroom, and I can't go outside, because being ginger means I'll be cooked in the sun. The world is cruel.
  • Jun 23 2017, 03:48 PM
    Dopey: Have fun, eevee!
  • Jun 23 2017, 03:48 AM
    majesty The Original EeveePosted Image: Well, Since we are annoucing holidays, Me and Vul will be off for a week first thing tomorrow.
  • Jun 22 2017, 06:39 AM
    renowned KogaHarine: Also see you later DF. Have fun man, see you when you get back. Tux I will try to have a post in later today for our side mission.
  • Jun 22 2017, 06:38 AM
    renowned KogaHarine: Yeah it's only going to get hotter from here for a good while. I just want to go by a small pool and keep it on my balcony...
  • Jun 22 2017, 04:41 AM
    Lord DragonFlame: Okay guys, I'm off now for three weeks. I'll be back on the 17th I think. Enjoy beginning of summer everyone.
  • Jun 21 2017, 06:47 PM
    overlord Neo MetallixPosted Image: In fact when I get off work at 12:30 AM it will still be 85F.
  • Jun 21 2017, 06:47 PM
    overlord Neo MetallixPosted Image: Yeah tomorrow's gonna be 111F here. Don't like summer so far. Haha
  • Jun 21 2017, 03:33 PM
    majesty HollyYoshiPosted Image: Bah... screw summer.
  • Jun 21 2017, 01:10 PM
    Dopey: Happy summer solstice???

Login to post a message

Refresh

Active -=SB=- Upcoming Calendar Events
No events in the next 15 days